𝐷𝑂𝑈𝐵𝐿𝐸 𝑇𝑅𝑂𝑈𝐵𝐿𝐸

𝐶𝐸𝐶𝐸🙂

"How you know it's gonna work savannah" I looked at her

" I just know it's gonna work plus ghost made it our mission to do so I'm just in it for the cash" she mugged me.

"So you blaming Rico for getting you "pregnant" when reality its someone else" I said.

"Bingo!!" She smirked.

"It's gonna work I hope it works I can't stand that Jayda bitch" I got up and made my way to savannah wrapping my arms around her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Don't worry I got this it's gonna be me and you we'll gonna have to work together on this" she pecked my lips.

Me and savannah have alot of history together, we went from besties to fuck buddies to making it official but then we had to take a break when she kept cheating on me constantly.

But don't get me wrong I'm love rico he got some good dick but I'll never stop loving savannah.

My hands intertwines her hair as we kissed passionately causing to lay her on the bed as I began to kiss her neck gracefully down to where she wored a very tiny shorts that had her ass way out.

I took off her short and her panties then teased her but I guess she didn't like that.

"Cece come-" I cut her off by sliding my fingers in her.

She wasn't all that tight.

"Rit there baby" she moaned.

𝐽𝐴𝑉𝑂𝑁🎸

"FUCK!!" I threw the phone across my office

"He's not coming threw with the plan anymore boss" one of my workers said.

"Well y'all what happens when people crosses me" he stared at him with a smirk give me a nervous look from him.

"Yes-sir" he looked down.

"We need to get rid of all of them starting with little ole jayda" i sat down in my chair leaning back.

"Yes boss" he made himself almost walking out the door until I called him.

"Oh and make sure you get the rest of her family and Rico too" I smirked.

"Yesir" he left leaving me thinking about everything.

There's nowhere to hide anymore jayda.

𝑅𝐼𝐶𝑂🎸

" Y'all hear anything about da nigga Casper the ghost" Deshawn said

"Nigga" Myles laughed

"Y'all nigga childish asf" Jayryn shook his head with a light chuckle.

"No but da nigga Kobe funny asf" I said.

"Cuh een lyin it's kinda funny how a couple months he just all of a sudden popped up when our money started disappearing" Deshawn said passing the blunt to Myles.

"Some ain't rit with da nigga" I said taking a puff then passing to jayryn.

"Don't worry I got some" Deshawn smiled at himself as we all looked at him creeped out.

"Y'all ain hear nun from jayda yet" Myles asked them all heads turned on me.

"Nawl the last time I talked to shorty when I met her in the hallway leaving the restroom" I leaned my head back.

"She been trippin lately even after my uncle died she still putting that nigga over her family I'm telling you something ain rit about all of this and in 2 days it's his funeral" jayryn shook his head.

"It'll be str8 fam n she'll come around" Myles said.

A few minutes of silence until Deshawn goofy ass talked.

"Boii yo ass ugly asf witcho camera teeth ass" Deshawn told myles.

We laugh and cracked joke then talked about random things.

"Ight y'all imma have to bounce my girl keep blowin my shii up" I got up and dapped everyone up n left.

A couple of minutes later I made it home and when I got inside I seen cece on the couch looking at me.

"Where you been" she walked toward.

Here we go again.

"Just with the boys" I sigh in frustration trying not to start up a argument.

"Stop lyin to me" she mugged me.

"Cece I'm-" she cut me off by slapping me.

"YOU WAS WIT DA BITCH JAYDA!!" She yelled at me.

Bru ain never wanted to hit a girl in my life but my mama raised me better.

I slowly walked to her as her face softened backing away from me to the couch.

"IM NOT YO FUCKING FOLKS N IM NOT DEZ FUCKING WEAK ASS LUH BOYS YOU BEEN AROUND N BEEN WITH BUT IF YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN ILL KILL YOU MYSELF N ITS A PROMISE!!"

"Y-yesir"she stutters.

"Now please Gemme some love" I wrapped my hands around her neck kissing her.

She jumps on me giving me the opportunity to make our way to the bedroom upstairs gently laying her down and uk taking all the stress away from me for the pass few months.

Jayda....