𝐼 𝐻AVE PLANS

Unknown🌚

"Y'all niggas dismissed" My boss Ghost says finishing up the meeting for my next mission.

As I was about to leave. The boss called me.

Fuckk

"Kobe we need to talk" he signal me to follow him to his office.

I walked in with him closing the door behide me then walking to his deck.

"I need you for this mission tmr" he sat back in his chair.

"Yea boss wat is it"

"Nawl call me ghost nigga" earning a chuckle from him.

"I need you to move to Chicago and get close to jayda and kill that fuck nigga Demarcus Miller but his folks call him Rico I been fucking savannah for information and it ain getting nowhere so I went to plan B" he slide me a orange envelope across his desk.

"I have plans for dem nigga especially Jayda " he added smiling evilly

"I'm down I won't let you down ghost" I nodded.

"Good and you'll be paid 600,000 don't fuck dis up or imma buss a capp in you foo" placing his gun in the deck.

"I understand ghost" I stand up and grabbed the envelope.

"Ayy nigga wat did ghost say"  Antonio(my cousin)asked as we got in the car to leave.

"I gotta go to Chicago" I told him everything until I pulled up to my house then got the fucking packin.

After my cousin dropped me off at the airport and few hours landing to Chicago.

Ghost sent me all the information that I needed and now I just had to go home and unpack.

"Excuse me sir are you Kobe" a man approached me with a sign.

"Yea das me"

At that he took my bags to the car while I get in by then he was in the car taking me to this house that javon bought me.

10 minutes later

"Thanks" I got out and got my bags then made my way toward the door.

Damn.

"Now let's get this over with and I didn't bring enough clothes so mall it is then" I said to myself.

TA'RIYA💙

I've been really out of it every since that get together at jayda N destiny with jayryn but now we agreed to work through this because I just been sad lately  and he's been really trying

Ritnow We're laying down watching a movie with the lights off and LED lights all around the room. Jayryn one hand on my back while the other hand freely gliding against my thigh.