No warning

𝐽𝐴𝑌𝐷𝐴💙🌚

"Nooo I-It can't be" I cried into the phone about hearing the news about my father

"Nooo I-It can't be" I cried into the phone about hearing the news about my father.... my bestfriend....gone.

My dad was my ride or die noo scratch that he was my everything a-nd now h-he's gone. I know for the past months he was sick I visited every weekend just to see him and my family and everytime I come the doctors says he gets worse and worse.

I can't do this anymore everybody hates me, my family crumbling apart, javon stills bothers me, Savannah's is actually pregnant and last but not least I'm getting beat on.

Yes, I said beat on and who I'm with is Kobe, the boy we liked at the mall.

He has a nasty temper and I don't get in the way of that because I learned my lesson awhile back.

It came out of control I had to avoid contact with people at school. Rico has "girlfriends" every once N awhile. Destiny stopped talking to me. Jayryn tries to talk to me but I shut everybody out. Ta'riya does the same but no use. Deshawn checks on me. And Myles sends me pictures of Amira she's mainly my happy place ritnow.

"WHYY HIM PLEASE TAKE ME NOW!!" I screamed out letting the pain through my body spread.

"I-I ss-orry" I place my head into my hands as I cry the tears away.

After sometime of crying I got up and put on a "I'm okay" mask for school.

It's not like I'm getting any prettier...Like Kobe always says.

I took a shower, did my hygiene, put on my clothes then went off to school.

Oh yea did I ever mention I live with Kobe now I had no choice because he doesn't trust me or trusts me being around people especially Rico.

"As I walked in I seem Rico talking with a pretty short brownskin girl around them was destiny and the boys.

We all made eye contact and walked over to me but I sped up going to my locker.

"Jayda wait can we talk" I heard destiny.

" ayy jay" I heard myles.

I stopped what I was doing and turned around facing all of them including the same girl that was hugged up with the new girl cece.

"Yea" I avoid making eye contact.

"We heard about what happened to your father I mean he was our uncle and we just-" I cut her off.

"Don't it's okayyy" I trailed of catching Kobe giving me the death stare.

"Umm thank I really appreciate it but I have to go" I quickly got my stuff out of my locker and made my way over to Kobe.

"When we get home yo ass if mine" he grabbed my wrist pulling me to the side.

"I'm-" he cuts me off.

"Shut da hell up" he stared at me but I couldn't make eye contact because I was scared to blink.

"Now come on we late fa class" he pulled me along.

RICO🌪

So let me update y'all on the new girl and I first ha name is cece and secondly I think me n her is vibing but I can't say I don't miss jayda I do miss her but she with Kobe lame ass

I think me and cece can be sum.

I noticed jay hardly come to school and but every time she do she look pale and sick, she got thinner.

I know she's probably hurt ritnow about the new about her father but I can't just not try to help because after that accident In the hallway months back it just haven been the same for nun of us.

She been skipping school, hanging out with the wrong people and smelling like weed every since she met that Kobe nigga she changed.

"Baee whats wrong you okay" cece looked up away from her work.

"Yea am I'm good baby I'm just gone use the restroom rit quick" I kissed her.

I asked the teacher if I could use the restroom and so I went in to do wat I had to do and came out bumping into something tiny.

"O my bad-" I looked down seeing jayda.

"It's okay sorry" she spoke weakly then finally looking up at me.

Woww even if she looks like this she still fine to me I just want to hug her so badly but she got a nigga and I got a bitch.

She looked down and and turned to walk away I grabbed her but she flinched then hissed.

"What's wrong did I hurt you" I asked because she barely can't walk and talk.

"I'm fine I'm just tired from yesterday" she signed lookin down.

She lying but imma just let it slide.

" ohh Ight and I just wanted you to know if you ever need anyone to talk to you got me" I gave her a small smile and she did the same giving me a hesitant smile.

"Thank...but I'm fine rico" with that she turned away then walking off the class after I went off to class.

Through the day I never seen jayda never again.