●Bonding with Satan●

♧SEYLAH♧

The whole day went on with different stares and side comments but the good thing was that Damien never left my side.

He walked me to all my classes and waited for me at the door when the class ended. He had lunch with me and the girls.

I'm used to always standing up for myself. But it feels so good that someone else did that for me.

When the last bell finally went off and everyone started going home I didn't feel like leaving I just wanted to stay with Damien.

"You wanna come over and hang out at my place?". He asked as if he could read my mind.

"Yeah of course. Just give me a second". I wanted to go over but I was still grounded so I had to give my dad a call first.

"Hey daddy. I know I'm grounded and all but could I go over to Ashley's house we have a Chemistry project due tomorrow. She's right here if you want to talk to her". I said the moment he answered the phone.

"No need for that. You can go but be back by curfew". He said then hung up.

I walked back to where Damien was standing and asked "shall we?". He gave me a nod and we both got into our respective cars.

We got to his house a couple minutes later. We went straight to his room and sat down on his bed next to each other.

"So.." he said

"So...". I replied.

"Tell me about yourself, your family, your parents stuff like that".

"Why do you suddenly want to know about those stuff?".I asked

"Well you seem like a really interesting person Thomson and I dont mind knowing more about you". He said with the cutest smirk.

"Fine. I'm from England". I said which only made him laugh.

"Everyone knows that. The whole accent kinda gives that away. Tell me about your dad". He said.

"My dad. Well for starters we're not close".

"Why's that?" He asked.

"Because I'm not like my sister. He adores her. I mean she's perfect. Perfect grades perfect attitude and to top it all off she doesn't get called into the principal's office for exchanging words with someone in the hallway". We both giggled a little at what I said.

"Okay your mum?" He asked and then my whole expression changed.

"My mum. She left when I was eleven". I responded.

"Sorry I asked". He said then placed his hand on my thigh.

"Its okay". I paused. "Okay tell me about your parents. I heard your dad is like the richest guy in town".

"He's actually my step dad. My bio dad left my mum when she was pregnant. And my step dad was her best friend at the time. So he took care of her. About a year after I was born they got married and he gave me his last name. But my mum died when I was six. She was pregnant. She and the baby died during delivery and it's just been me and my step dad ever since. He never once treated me like I wasn't his child and it really means a lot to me".

"I'm really sorry about bringing that up". I said.

"Nah. I don't mind talking about it. It's a part of me and I cant just pretend that all that never happened". He paused before moving on." So tell me about your ex's ".

"Not ex's. I've only ever been in a relationship with one guy". He had a really surprised look on his face and I dont blame him.

"So you're telling me that you've only ever been in a relationship with one guy. I always thought that you'd have like 200 ex's"..

"I know everyone assumes that. But I've always been a casual person. My motto is literally 'no attachments'. "

"What was so different about this guy that you just had to say yes?". He asked.

"Well. For starters I met him at the last school I attended before moving here. We weren't exactly friends but we were in the same friends group. A couple of weeks after I joined that friends group I started getting notes in my locker every single day. At first I ignored them. But then I started writing back. Then one day we decided to meet up.

After meeting up I was so shocked to see who he actually was. Past forward he asked me to be his girlfriend and I rejected him like 20 times but he never gave up.

To cut the long story short we finally got together and it was magical"

"Then why did it end?". Damien asked

"Well he told me he loved me and I freaked out and ended it. Then ghosted him for 4 months then eventually moved away". I replied.

"Okay I'm not gonna judge we all have our fears. Some people are scared of snakes while some are scared of getting attached".

"I blame mummy issues ". We both laughed and continued telling each other stories from our childhoods.

It turned out we had more in common than I ever thought.

Who knew I could bond with Satan.

Just as I was about to leave his room he held my hand and pulled me back.

"What do you want me to do about Brandon?". He asked looking me dead in the eyes.

"Well let's just say little Brandon will get to know the real Seylah Thomson". I said with a smirk. "You know what they say revenge is best served in a sexy jumpsuit".

"Damn".

A/n
Updated after 800 years.
Really sorry school is getting tougher by the day and I've been really occupied.

I'm sorry for so many filler chapters and the poor writing.

I promise when I have time I'll write something worth reading.

Please vote and comment it really motivates me

Thanks for sticking around.

I love you guys.

Stay safe