●A Deal With Satan●

♧SEYLAH♧

"Well there's a dead body that says otherwise". He said it so calmly like he hadn't just spilled out the biggest secret of my life.

"So what". I said as chill as possible, I wasn't one to cower in fear even though I might be going to jail.

He just gave me a little smirk. "I like you Seylah. Even though I could just ruin your life in seconds you're still smiling. I wonder how people would feel when they find out that little miss perfect used to be an exotic dancer and also on one of those special nights of yours you met a man who wanted to stick his finger in holes it didn't belong. So one little push ended the man's life". He just literally explained it all.

Yes I was a stripper.

Yes I killed a man.

It all happened last summer. I needed the money and there was no way I was letting my dad know why.

So a friend of a friend got me a job and a fake ID. If I had known that the little favour I did would land a man dead I would have just asked my dad for the money and risked getting thrown out.

The one who needed the money was actually my...

"Earth to Thomson". He said waving a hand in my face. "Its okay your secret's safe with me. And the pictures".

"PICTURES?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes pictures".

"Now I know you're lying. There were no phones allowed".

"Let's just say when the owner of the place owes your dad a favour then the rules can change".

Bloody hell.

What have I gotten myself into.

All I wanted was to take over the school now I might as well start planning how to take over juvi.

"Listen here all you have to do is obey me. Do whatever I ask when I ask and everything's gonna be good".

"You know if you wanted sex you could have just asked". I told him boldly.

"Don't you think I know that. But I dont need you for sex. I have a swarm  of girl for that". Cocky much. "You my dear partner". He said leaning forward and pushing my hair back with his fingers before whispering in my ear."you're special".

"Whatever I guess. But a deal's a deal". I told him.

"I'm a man of my word". He sat back on his chair. "Now where do we start, I think the first book's too long we should probably start with the second". He dove right into the assignment like our conversation didnt just happen.

It's not like I was going to let my grades suffer so I just dove right in as well.

*******

For the next couple days Damien and I worked on our project without anyone saying a word about what we spoke about.

These few days were alright. I hung out with Ashley and the girls every day at lunch and also after school at 'the haven'.