●Thoughts with Jenny●

SEYLAH♧

I went over to Damien's house after school the way I always did. I wasn't grounded anymore and my dad really isn't focused on home right now because of some cases he's handling.

The maid let me in and I went straight to Damien's room. As always.

We worked on our project without saying a word to each other unless it was a question on the project.

That's strange.

"Why are you acting weird?".I asked breaking the silence.

"I'm not acting weird. I'm just being quiet". He responded.

"You heard about the Brandon thing and now you're mad at me for shipping your best friend away to military school". I said

"I'm not mad at you. I'm just shocked if anything"

"Shocked in what way?" I asked him.

"You're different. You're not like those regular high school mean girls you actually have brains. And you think 5 steps ahead of everyone else. And you're one manipulative 17 year old"

"Are you complementing me Mckay". I said with a smirk.

"What do you think Thomson". He said then moved closer to me completely closing the difference between us. And just as he was about the kiss me the door swung open. I quickly moved away.

It turns out it was his maid. "Sorry to interrupt but your father just got back and he is asking for you". The maid said with her eyes buried in the ground.

"Where is he?" Damien asked her.

"He's in his study sir". The maid responded. And began to leave.

"Hey Maria ". Damien called her back.

"Y.y..y..es sir". She said in a shaky voice.

"Knock next time".

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir. I wont do that again". She said then ran out.

"Scary much". I said

"Im not that scary and besides she's new here". He responded.

"What ever you say satan. I guess I'll leave now that your dad is calling ". I said as I got up and began to pack up my stuff.

"Alright". He said with a sigh. "I really wish we could have continued where we left off". He gave me a kiss on the cheek more like the corner of my mouth then he left the room.

I made my way our and went back home.

That's actually the first time his dad got home when I was around.

Funny how I always hang around there but I've never met his dad.

After getting home I made a beeline straight to my room.

While walking pass Aviva's room I heard her on the phone. We've not been the same for a while so I don't know what's up in her life at the moment.

"I know its dangerous but I'm willing to take the risk. I feel like its worth it". I heard Aviva say to the person on the line.

I wonder what they're talking about. Its probably school stuff. All Aviva cares about is school and grades doubt there's any excitement in her life.

I brushed it off and went to my room. My safe space.

I took a bath and ordered Chinese food, I dont know what Rosa was cooking but I could feel the carbs all the way in my room.

I couldn't help but think about Damien and all the strange signs he gives.

"I dont trust him". Jenny said to me.

Jenny was the voice in my head. Yeah I know that's crazy.

I actually named the voice in my head.

Jenny started talking to me since my mum left. It felt safe talking to her. And no one knows she exists.

I'm sure if I told anyone they'll think I'm crazy and my dad will probably get me a Therapist. But I like Jenny and I dont want her gone.

"Why dont you trust him". I responded.

"He makes you weak".

"Weak in what way?" I asked.

"You're not thinking. You always think. This guy has evidence against you that could lead to you going to jail on multiple charges yet you're here drooling over him. Haven't you asked yourself what his plans are". Jenny said.

"Plans? What plans?" At this point I was confused.

"I'm sure he isn't keeping your secret just because you scared Britney away. There's more to this guy and he's playing with your head".

Jenny might be right.

One second he acts like he's into me.

Next he's flat out telling me not to catch feelings.

What really is his plan.

I dont quite know yet but I'm sure there's more to Damien McKay.

*
*
*
Hey guys I hope you're enjoying the story so far

What exactly do you think Damien's plan is.

And do you want to see Damien's Pov.
Let me know in the comments