●Michelle●

Dedicated to LiDanni

♧DAMIEN♧

I left my room and made my way to the study to see my dad. He was never home at this time. Wonder what happened.

I walked passed a window and saw seylah's car pulling out.

I keep getting closer to her everyday but I know if she finds out the real reason for my being close to her she would hate me.

I dont really care. Girls like Seylah have never been my type. Manipulative and proud bitches. They were more of a hook up and be done with type to me.

She's probably catching feelings though.

My subconscious said to me.

If she ends up catching feelings it's on her poor judgement. I'm only with her for one reason and one reason only.

Getting mr Greyson our English teacher to make her my partner wasn't easy at all. It was all part of getting close to her.

When I get close enough I'll get what I want and be done with her.

I walked into the study without knocking.

Bad habit.

I know.

My dad sat behind a desk and I just sat on the sofa.

"You called". I said to him as I sat down.

"Yes son. I have something to discuss with you". His voice was as deep as they come with a husky feeling to it.

His eyes were dark brown almost black.  He had a great figure and he's about 6 foot 3 inches and I was 6 foot 2inches.

"What about?" I asked.

"Its been a long time since your mother died". The way this  conversation is going seems weird. We never talk about mum. "I know this might seem selfish of me but I'm ready to remarry".

How on earth is that being selfish. My mum died over ten years ago and he hasn't for once mentioned any other woman.

It feels weird that my mum was gonna get replaced. But if that made my dad happy I would be okay with it.

"Its okay dad. You're not being selfish. You spent so much time mourning mum that you didn't get any time for yourself. The time you had you spent it talking care of Me. It's not a crime if you want to be happy". I said to him.

"I truly don't deserve a son as good as you". A tear almost slipped out but he wiped it off before it could.

He must really love this woman  to want to marry her.

"I hope you know I'm not trying to replace your mum". He said.

"I know that. And for your sake I'll try to be nice". I said.

"Try?". He said with a laugh

I sighed. "Fine. I'll be nice". I said with a smile.