●Crying Panda●

♧SEYLAH♧

I stood in front of my locker staring at the little mirror I had inside it, then I applied a little more lipgloss.

There. Perfection as always.

I don't know if everyone could tell but I'm extra happy today.

It's been a week since the whole Brandon Williams rumours and the whole school is still talking about it.

I still get texts from unknown guys wanting to hook up. I just end up blocking their numbers.

"Hey girl". I heard Ashley's voice from behind so I turned around and gave her a hug. I also gave Candice and Brooke a hug. Like I said I'm really happy today.

Just looking at them I started smiling. I would never admit it to them but they're actually the best friends I've ever had.

We all started laughing and talking about the last episode of 'how do I look'. We all loved that show for strange reasons if I might add.

Just then Britney walked passed us and gave us a death stare. She started hanging out with Fiona and the cheerleaders since Ashley and the girls were always with me and she hated.

Speaking of Britney I know a little secret about her that I would love to share but might as well hold on to it until its needed.

We all continued talking after I gave Britney and her groupies an even deadlier stare than the one Britney gave us.

We saw Brandon walking towards his locker which was on the other side of the hall from mine. He held a box and was packing his stuff from his locker.

"Hey so it is true". Candice said

"What's true?" Brooke asked.

"I heard Brandon is transferring to another school. But I dont know why". She said.

"I do". I said with an evil smirk on my face.

"WHAT?!" They all said in unison

Flashback

After getting back from Damien's house I went to my dad's home office to talk to him.

I knocked gently on the door. "Come in". My dad said in a calm tone.

I walked in and took a seat.

"Dad I need to talk to you about something". I said in the must innocent voice I could muster.

"What is it honey?". He asked, looking at me with worry in his eyes. He already fell into my trap.

"I know I haven't been the best daughter. My attitude is terrible. My grades aren't the best. And I know you wont say it to my face but I bring alot of trouble for you and I could never compare to Aviva. I'm just the problem child but that doesn't mean I..." I pretended like the words were too hard to come out.

"What's going on Seylah. You're not the problem child okay. You're my little girl. My little panda. Tell me what's wrong. Did someone hurt you or say anything to you". This fatherly affection does come in handy once in a while. At this point I was smirking internally.

I should really consider acting. And yes I know some people might call me out on this. Manipulating my father but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

"Dad it doesn't matter. It's alright its not like you could do anything about it" I said as I wiped my tears away.

"Tell me Seylah". He said while placing his hand on mine.

"I threw a party when you were gone. And there was this guy who was at the party. He tried to hook up with me but I didn't agree to it. So he went to school and started telling everyone I hooked up with him for 5 bucks. And now the entire school thinks I'm a slut some guys even approached me and said they'll pay me 20 bucks to suck their dicks in the Janitors closet". More tears ran down my face and I started sobbing into my palms.

I looked up and the anger was visible on my dad's face. The rage in him was evident.

"Name?" He said softly. I kept quiet and kept crying. "I SAID TELL ME HIS NAME SEYLAH!!" My dad yelled with so much anger in his voice

"Brandon Williams". I said honestly a little scared at this point.

My dad got up and grab his jacket. He placed his hand on my head "stop crying panda. I'll take care of it". Then he stormed out of the room."

Flashback over

"So what did your dad do Seylah?" Ashley asked.

"Well my dad's a lawyer so he filed a case against them. As in their whole family". I said .

"Oh my gosh that's harsh". Candice said.

"They actually came to a settlement it was either juvie or a military school for Brandon. I guess they chose Military school". I said with a smirk.

"I didnt know you could go to juvie for something like that". Brooke said.

"Did I mention my dad was a really good lawyer". I said with a smirk.

"Remind me to never get on seylah's bad said. EVER" Candice said.

Just then Brandon walked towards where we were standing.

"Um.. Seylah could I please talk to you". He said

"I'm listening". I responded.

"I'm sorry for what happened. And I already told everyone that I lied and you didnt hook up with me. Please i hope you could find it in you to forgive me. I was being childish and stupid". He said then started walking away before I could say anything.

He turned back and took a long look at me before saying "I like your jumpsuit. It looks really nice on you".

*
*
Hey everyone.
I know it's been a while since I updated.
I'm really sorry about that.

Hope you had a great Christmas and I hope you have a great year.