●Everyone Loves a Showdown●

♧SEYLAH♧

"Where have you been young lady?". It didnt take long for me to start ranting out a fake explanation.

"Well daddy the thing is i stayed late at Ashley's house working on a project she offered for me to spend the night. I took the offer but while we were sleeping her dad came in and he was angry because she didnt tell him first. He didn't kick me out or anything I was just really ashamed so i left. Sorry ". After giving that over board explanation I finally looked at the one on the chair.

"Aviva you little shaved monkey". Then my little bitch of a sister started laughing.

"Oh c'mon dont be such a spoil sport it was kinda funny. Besides dad would never believe that excuse".

"Where is the old man anyway".

"Well our father came home around midnight and went straight to bed"

"We need to get dad a girlfriend. He's still hung up on thou who shall not be named". Just thinking about her makes my blood boil.

"You mean mum."I cut her off immediately "she's not our mother Aviva. Mothers dont leave their children right before puberty". I just stormed off and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed a bottle of whiskey from where dad thinks he hides all the alcohol in the house.

I took it to my room to make up for all the drinks I missed at the party and also to drown out the thought of my no good bitch of a mother.

I never tell anyone this but I was the one most affected. Aviva found a way to move on but I didn't. And I dont think I can.

******
"Wake up sleepy head it's almost noon". I woke up to find rosa standing arose my bed.

Rosa practical raised me. She's been working for us since I was twelve. She's also quite young. Not too young. Just a few years younger than my dad.

I loved her. She's an amazing cook. She takes care of us and for some reason she smells like cinnamon.

"Leave me alone Rosa I have a hang over". I said still trying to force my eyes to open.

"Dont you think I know that. Here". She handed over her famous remedy.

"What will I do without you Rosa".

"Your Spanish will still be terribly"

We both laughed and I gulped down her remedy.

The rest of my Saturday was just me in a bun and netflix.

And finally after the long relaxing oddly boring weekend it was Monday again. And I had to walk the halls of westwood high.

I did my regular morning routine, ate breakfast and drove Aviva and myself to school. Ashley was finally back on Britney's good graces.

After grabbing my English books from my locker I shut it and as was shocked when I saw satan just standing there and staring at me

"Do you have something to say or you just want to keep soaking in my beauty". I said teasingly.

"Well that's a great offer but its time".