●Harley Quinn●

Quick question. Who's your favourite character so far.

♧SEYLAH♧

It's finally Friday. At least now I have something to take my mind off my recent reality check.

The girls were with my through everything. I told them what happened not the whole truth though.

All they know is that Damien thinks of me as a pawn.

The past two days were filled with me crying and watching the bachelor.

I only went to school to show him that his words didnt affect me even though said words bore a hole in my chest.

At least tonight I'll just have fun with my friends, drink and just enjoy being a teenager.

The doorbell rang and I ran down to open the door. It was Ashley Candice and Brooke.

We all agreed to get ready at my house and have a sleepover after.

We went to my room and started playing old one direction songs. That's something we all had in common we loved one direction. Even if they're no longer together.

Ashley still prays that one day they get back together. Incase you haven't noticed Ashley's the weird one.

We got ready and took a final looked at our costumes.

I was going as Harley Quinn.

Candice was going as a hot nurse.

Brooke was going as cat woman

And Ashley was going as a hotter version of tinker bell.

We all got in my car and made our way to Scott's house.

I kept praying for Damien not to be there. It is a senior's party afterall.

A senior who's also on the football team with Damien.

Now all I could do was hope he wouldn't be there.

We got to Scott's house and you could tell how great the party was gonna be. The party spread as far as the front lawn.

The place was crawling with seniors all in different costumes and from different schools.

The girls and I decided to stick together until we get comfortable.

We went to grab drinks and met scott there.

I looked long and hard at his pirate costume. Not those old gross pirates. No baby that wasnt it at all.

His costume was sexy in ways pirates shouldn't be. His sleeveless shirt complimented his biceps perfectly.

His brown eyes looked spectacular under this light.

"Hey there ladies". He said handing me and Ashley the drinks in his hands. He went back and got drinks for Candice and Brooke as well.

"What a gentle man". I said with a smirk.

"What can I say mama raised a good one". He said before looking over at Ashley then quickly looking away. "Umm.. you guys wanna hang out with my friends. They're in the basement".