Part 11

Part 11

"Payal, I am very nervous" Garima complained to her daughter a hundredth time. "We could have seen the baby when Anjali bitiya shifted to her home. See how big this house is? Hey Devi maiyya"

"Amma, even Anjali ji's house is as big as this, if not bigger." Payal was getting annoyed, listening to her mum grumbling through out the journey. "And if you didn't want to come, you should have told your friend. Let's finish what we are here for and get going, there's so much work pending.. "

"Haan Haan come on, let's see the baby and my friend and leave" Garima agreed, both making way towards the huge door of the Raizada mansion.

*********************

The Raizada mansion was a busy place with constant visits from friends and family. Anjail's mother in law, Geeta too was in Delhi to see her new grand son.

Settling down for tea, the ladies spoke casually. "I couldn't see you the last time, but I have heard a lot about you from all." Geeta blessed Payal. "I heard you are very good at hand. Garima, you are blessed with two beautiful daughters."

Garima hesitantly spoke, "They are good Geetu, but my little daughter is very naughty. If she isn't busy, she is climbing up the walls and driving us nuts."

"Three three daughters wa! I didn't know this. Hello hai bai bai" Mami commented opening her mouth wide.

Garima and Payal looked at each other and smiled. "No I have only two." Garima stated."Who is this little wa?" mami twisted her mouth, "Phati sari?" her face was a question."Manorama! " Nanis voice echoed, shutting Mami the next instant.

"You must tell Khushi ji I am very upset with her. I was half asleep when she came to see me in the hospital, then she disappeared." Anjali was complaining when both her brother's walked in. Hari prakash ran to collect their bags. "Bhaiyya shall I bring coffee to your room."

Akash was already walking towards the ladies. "ee lio my hardworking sons Akas bitwa and Arnav bitwa are also heres. Hari parkas..." Mami glowed with pride summoning Hari prakash to make tea.

Red with embarrassment, Akash tried to avoid his mum, especially in front of Payal. "Namaste, I will be back" he greeted all the ladies, there was Anjalis MIL, Payal, her mum and strode in. "Maama," Arun ran to him.

"Arun, let them wash." Anjali shouted at Arun running behind Akash.

"Mamma I will wait in his room" the boy was already gone.

"He has become very clingy to me and Akash." Anjali told the ladies. "I heard he was stuck to Khushi ji the other day. Poor boy he was traumatised looking at me."

Even though the guests tried to gulp their tea quick, surprisingly, Arnav was down for coffee soon, while Akash came out even sooner, mounting Arun on his shoulders. "This boy is literally sitting on his head" Anjali let out a long sigh.