90

Boscha declined his demand.

Amity was confused about the situation.

The oldest son of the Linneas family wanted to marry her? What a joke.

"Amity, please marry me." Keith said while reaching a hand forward.

Boscha clicked her tongue before perking up when Amity patted her shoulder.

"Boscha, it's fine." She said.

"You're fine with marrying him..!?" Boscha whispered.

"No, I'm not." Amity whispered back as she made Boscha step aside for her.

"Keith, I'm not marrying you." She said.

You won't believe me when I say everyone gasped in shock.

"Is it because I'm too young or you didn't hear my full wish?" Keith asked,  a wide sneering grin slitting across his smug face.

Amity shot up.

"Full wish..?" She muttered.

Keith chuckled before saying, "yes, my full wish... It was that when I ask for your hand in marriage, you should agree but if you don't, every single strong family of witches in this room will be given the same curse as the infamous long gone owl lady had gotten."

Amity's eyes widened in shock.

'Damnit..! Why do these kinds of birthday rituals a thing..!?' she thought before she sighed and said, "I still won't marry yo--!?!!"

Her words were caught into a pause as soon as Keith grabbed her by her collar.

Their faces mere inches from one another as Keith said, "fucking marry me damnit..."

Amity clicked her tongue.

"I am not marrying a sick son of a--"

"Amity?"

Everyone paused and stared towards the entrance close to the living room.

A butler stood beside a witch.

"L... Luz..!" Amity shot up before stammering out, "w... What are you doing here?"

Luz tilted her head before walking over to them. Pushing through the small crowd, she reached forward and grabbed Keith's occupied hand and off of Amity.

"Argh--" Keith winced as Luz gave a firm grip to his wrist.

"I'm the guest of honor." Luz said.

Amity raised a brow.

"Guest of honor??" She asked.

"Yes, I'm the one called to grant any wish for the birthday boy this evening." Luz chuckled before reaching over and giving a kiss to Amity's wrist and palm.

"I didn't know you worked as someone who participated in birthday parties." Amity hummed.

Luz smiled as she said, "oh, well, I didn't want to sound impulsive by suddenly bringing something like that without much context for you."

"Anyway, where is the birthday boy?" She asked.

"I'm right here, you bitch..!"

Glancing over, Luz took her hold off of Keith and tucked her arms behind her back.

"Oh, well, what is it that you wish for?" Luz asked.

Keith huffed, rubbing a hand on her wrist before saying, "when I ask for Amity's hand in marriage, she should agree but if she doesn't, every single strong family of witches in this room will be given the same curse as the infamous long gone owl lady had gotten."

Luz felt a nerve in her neck.

"Is that so..?" She asked.

Keith chuckled while nodding.