20

Amity was dead.

"Well...! You see, mom! I--uhh... It's uhm!! Uhhh...."

She was stammering a lot as she looked away averting her mom's gaze.

The twins were close to finally getting out of there, but in came their father blocking the way who yawned while scratching their messy hair.

"What's all the ruckus?" He asked.

The twins both gulped and stood by the wall, ignoring the pin board as they stuck themselves to it.

"Can you believe this? Our youngest daughter Amity is gay!" Odalia said when she stood back up.

"Oh, that's fine." Alador shrugged.

"What?? You think this is fine?" Odalia shot up.

"Why? It's not for you?" Alador asked.

"Well... Yes, it's fine, but... You're not gonna react badly that she's gay??" Odalia wondered.

The twins along with Amity were just glancing back and forth at their parents, baffled in the situation.

"Oh, no... It's not like a birth spell won't fix them having a child." Alador said before yawning once again.

Odalia was deep in thoughts before saying, "very well, if it's a girl that's asking you out on dates, it's fine."

"Well... Actually, they're my fiancée..." Amity admitted.

"Fiancée!?!??" Their parents shot up.

"When did you meet her, exactly!??" Alador asked when he knelt on one knee and grabbed Amity's arms.

Amity meekly smiled as she forced a laugh and said, "since... I was four years old..?"

"Four years old!?!??" Their parents shot up again.

The two adults exchanged glances before Alador asked, "tell me, are they strong?"

"Oh, yeah, they're strong actually... Physically and magically." Amity answered almost instantly without hesitation.

"Well, they're strong, I don't care whoever it is anymore." Alador shrugged as he took his hold off of Amity and walked for the door.

"Wait! It's really fine that I'm gay!??" Amity shot up in worry.

Their parents only shrugged her off.

"Well, there's nothing we can do about that and you just said that this girl is strong in many ways too." Odalia said.

"Wait, so it's fine that I'm gay as well?" Em asked.

"What!? Nobody in this family likes boys!??" Alador shot up.

"I like boys." Ed said with a raised hand.

Alador's eyes were wide in shock.

"Well... Ok... That's... Ok, I suppose." He said before walking off.

"It's late, you three should go to bed now." Odalia said before walking out.

"Uhm... Wow... I never knew you two were actually gay." Amity pondered when their parents left the room.

The twins shrugged.

"We thought you knew since we knew you were gay." Em said.

"Hey, so all this time you thought we were both 'straight'??" Ed asked.

"Yes, actually, you two seemed straight so I didn't pay much attention." Amity said as she put the note and vile inside one of her drawers.

"How rude, mittens! I thought you knew all along!" Ed said.

"Well, it's not my fault you don't have a boyfriend, Ed." Amity said.

Ed gasped before saying, "I am a hard to get one! I don't fall in love easily on every boy I meet y'now! And you don't know who my current boyfriend is too!!"

Amity only snickered at that.