52

Boscha stared at Amity with a look of confusion evident on her face.

'She's smiling too much... Something's up.' she thought as she patted Amity's shoulder for her attention.

Amity glanced over with a poker face while saying, "yeah??"

Boscha hummed.

"You've been smiling since morning classes, is there something that you're so happy about that you can't hide it in your face anymore?" She wondered.

Amity blushed slightly, meekly smiling as she averted eye contact from Boscha.

"M-Maybe..." She answered.

"Heh, something great did happen, what is it??" Boscha said after smirking.

Amity meekly laughed while trying to avoid the question at hand.

"C'mon, tell me. This is probably something related to your 'fiancée', right??" Boscha chuckled out while putting her books away in her locker.

Amity hummed before saying, "maybe."

Boscha just laughed as she leaned over her locker with crossed arms.

"It is, huh..." She said.

"Oh! Fine! Yes... Yes, it is..!" Amity huffed before continuing with, "but don't tell anybody!"

Boscha nodded in with an eager look on her face.

"Go on." She said as she watched Amity check the surrounding before leaning close to whisper.

"She took me on one of the most supposed romantic places she said existed through the human realm." She whispered.

Boscha gasped in surprise before whispering over, "as in... 'The most romantic place ever' from the human realm??"

Amity nodded with Boscha laughing and practically giving slight nudges by her shoulder.

"What a classy fiancée you've got... She even have access to the human realm." She cooed.

Amity snickered and brushed her off.

"Shut up, I need to hurry home today. Don't bother trying to catch up to me later." She said.

"Of course, I'll be busy with Willow later anyway." Boscha chuckled before walking off the opposite of Amity.

...

"Mittens!!!"

"Wuaaah!?!?!---Oof!!"

With a loud thump, Amity stared at the twins who were staring down at her when she fell off of her chair.

"Well, that was expected." Ed commented while taking a step back for Amity.

Em chuckled a bit as she offered a hand.

"Ugh... What do you two want?" Amity sighed while helping herself up.

"Mom and dad gave us money to go to the zoo today." Ed cooed while ruffling Amity's hair.

Amity growled and shoved him away.

"Why the zoo, anyway?? And it's pretty late too." She said as she sat back down on her chair to finish her book, even went to grab one of the macaroons she saved from yesterday.

The twins huffed.

Well, that didn't work.

"C'mon!! Mittens, mom, and dad said if we don't do some 'sibling bonding' right now, they'll ground us for it." Em said while leaning slightly over the desk.

Amity stared at her with a look of disinterest before taking a bite on the desert in hand while trying to read on.

"Yeah, mittens, and they also said that if you don't agree too, they'll ground you from 'dates' which I have no idea what they're talking about." Ed added while sounding very sincere and sad for Amity.

"Did you say dates..!?" Amity perked up.