70

Luz frowned and held her closer.

"Was it your first heartbreak?" She asked.

Amity chuckled before saying, "no, I didn't feel anything about it. Honestly, I never felt any sort of connection from them."

"Oh?? Why?" Luz asked.

"Luz, I'm lesbian." Amity blurted out calmly.

Luz stared at her for a moment or two before smiling and hugging her closer, squealing quietly under her pursed lips as she nuzzled in.

Amity laughed and hugged back.

"I should've realized that when you said yes to becoming my fiancée." Luz laughed.

"You should've really, for all those past years on my birthday I've always thought you were a boy under that mask." Amity said, giving Luz a quick flick on the temple while she was at it.

Luz laughed a little louder in amusement from it.

"I suppose so... I did look like a boy from how I dressed... But I chose to dress like that to catch your attention first hand." She said as she reached a hand and caressed Amity's cheek.

Amity blushed.

"You wanted my attention all that time?" She cooed with a short head tilt.

"Yes, I did." Luz sighed before leaning in to close the gap.

...

"Mom, why are you so fast yet so quiet?" Ed whispered as he hurried behind Odalia with his twin.

Odalia hushed him down before whispering back, "I've never seen this Luz person's face before and I want to see them for the first time in perhaps forever too."

"Uhh, yeah, they wear a mask so..." Ed hummed with Em hushing him down when they got to the spot.

Hiding behind trees and bushes in crouched states, they made silent gasps when they saw them kissing by a log.

"Omg... She's perfect." Odalia whispered.

The twins smiled and exchanged glances from that.

Suddenly they heard a quick noise.

Luz parted from Amity when the alarm went off.

It was now eight.

"Times up?" Amity wondered as she watched Luz stand up with a frown.

"I wanted to spend a bit more though, but it could come back... So..." Luz hummed as she offered a hand.

Amity took it and was brought getting pulled into a close hold by Luz.

"Any last request before I get you back home?" Luz asked while drawing a spell to put the fire out.

Well, more like she made the whole thing disappear in one go for a spell-like it never existed in the first place.

"Actually yes..." Amity said as she reached both hands and grabbed the mask out of Luz's face.

"I want to see your whole face, you forgot a promise that you'd show me your whole face every time we meet." She continued.

As soon as the mask was taken off, the magic wore off and Luz's obvious human features came up.

She chuckled a bit on that.

"Alright, you have a few seconds to stare at my face before we go." She said.

Amity smiled and did just that before they left.