67

Luz's POV;

I can't believe you took a moment to waste exactly twenty seconds of your time just to buy a silly comic.

"It's manga not comic, there's a difference between those."

And what's that?

"No clue, mangas are better and aren't always for children, meanwhile most comics are free to children of all ages because they are always drawn for all ages."

I don't have any patience to waste your time in this, hurry your way over to impress her will you..?

Getting antsy here. Yeah, yeah, I'll show her what humans have that she'll love.

She loved one of the desserts my world have y'now, what else is there to show off.

"I showed off the Eiffel tower in the Champ de Mars in Paris, France, and one of the 'most' supposedly famous large aquarium parks that you think is greater than my research saying that it's the Georgia Aquarium in Pemberton Place, United States."

You do too much research in your world just to answer everything Amity's asks from you.

"Psh! Yeah, I do!" I scoffed before drawing a spell to change into better clothes before grabbing my jacket to put on.

Get her something nice in a carnival.

"Carnival? Pass... I might lose her in any crowd if I ever took her to one... Maybe when we're older? When were married even... I might bring her to the Carnival in Rio de Janeiro." I wondered while fixing my hair back.

You specifically told me when you both turn twenty, you two would get married but how do you expect yourself to control yourself to not eating souls while showing a look of complete innocence of ever having the hands to kill in front of her?

"Shut up, you know nothing."

Putting my mask on, I sighed before patting my head a bit. My head hurts sometimes now.

That's because of your nose.

Then fix it damnit!

"I don't have all afternoon here."

Sighing, I checked my phone for the time.

...

Hey,

Hey!

Hey, answer me!

What do you want?

What's nicer? A cute collar for her small cat that grows every time her cat grew every day or a soft night glowing blue flower?

What?

What's nicer?? A flower or a collar for the kitty?

Neither, and what exactly are you planning here?

"Giving her presents so I can show off, in a good way, ok??"

Showing off isn't always needed. You can always give her what she wants.

"Well... What does she wants actually?"

Pondering quietly, I walked around the forest parts a bit before spotting it.

I smiled.

Isn't it so sweet..? It's the same river under the starry skies that I asked Amity to be my fiancée.

When she agreed, it gave me so much excitement, I threw a party with Eda for it.

Then use it.

"Use what?"

This place. She'll enjoy the place.

Ohh... Great idea there, hey maybe I should light it up a bit with some light orbs too! Or should I go for a more humane way and do a small bonfire instead?