19

Amity sighed before saying, "I'm now a future bride of the Devil, you two..."

The twins frowned before they both smirked and said, "that's a good title."

Amity proudly grinned as she gave herself an applaud.

"Thanks, I worked hard making that." She said.

The twins laughed, clapping their hands in amusement before jumping when there was a knock on the door.

"Edric? Emira? Why are you two inside Amity's bedroom and not asleep yet? You have school tomorrow."

It was their dad.

"Uhm... Just helping Amity with a little something, dad, we'll be out in a bit after this!" Ed called over.

"Very well but don't let her sleep too late again, alright?"

The three each relieved a sigh when their dad walked away from the door.

"So... Bride of the Devil..? What are you gonna do now?" Ed wondered.

"The usual, but... I think she'll be taking me on dates more often than not." Amity said, shrugging as she laid back on her chair.

Looking out the window, she stared at the night sky before something sparkled by her eye.

Blinking a few times, she stood up and reached for the golden sparkle.

It was a golden vial.

Gulping, she opened it to read the note out.

"I'll pick you up at the same time tomorrow again, Amity."

She smiled before wincing an eye when Ed suddenly appeared kneeling under her with Em leaning over her head.

"What's that, mittens?" Em cooed.

"A paper." Amity blurted.

"Yeah, we can see that, but what's written in it?" Ed snickered.

"Words." Amity blurted again.

The twins chuckled before moving aside when Amity pushed them off.

"It's just a letter, nothing... Too special and... All." She mumbled, a smile creeping unto her face when she blushed slightly.

"Looks more like a love letter to me than just a 'letter'." Em cooed before the three shot up when the door was bust open.

"A love letter!??"

It was their mom.

"Mom!!?"

The three shot up.

Amity was sweating bullets as she hid the golden vial and paper behind her back.

The twins forced meek smiles as they tucked their hands behind their back as well.

"Amity, dear, have you been keeping a secret from me?" Odalia asked.

"Oh, uhh... It's not that it's a secret..! It's, uhh... It's..."

Amity was stammering to find an answer.

But then Odalia sighed and patted her head.

Amity was taken aback in confusion and surprise.

"I don't mind you keeping secrets as long as they aren't bad secrets, dear, but... Don't ever, ever, dare hide any love letter from me, do you hear?" Odalia said.

Amity could swear she felt a chill behind her neck as she forced a smile while nodding.

"Good, so tell me... Who is this anonymous witch that has fallen in love for you?"

Amity was really sweating bullets as the twins crept away.

"Luz Noceda!" She chirped with slight hesitation.

Odalia hummed.

"Luz Noceda, it is... That sounds like a girl, are they a girl, dear?" She asked.