2

After being chased by a very pissed off Nikki, I collapsed on the floor catching my breath.

"It's so unfair that you can easily get away with things. When people are talking about who likes who there's not comment of you in there." I stopped laughing and look down. The last time I was paired up with someone a very homophobic guy went to share his opinion. It's whatever now I've moved on from that.

---------Math Club---------

After tutoring 6th and 7th graders,  I went to my phone going to talk to random people. I just mess around because the chats don't last long. I usually end it when they ask for nudes. Like I know I look kinda cute, but these teens get too horny some times.

"Kylie, is your mom still coming," asked Luke.

"She's coming," I say. "I am gonna get something from the vending machine."

"Yeah ok," Luke responds.

I went to the vending machine and saw a girl around my age having trouble with the vending machine. I waited patiently until she starts to groan.

"This old thing is acting stupid!" The girl is also about the same height as me. I sorta feel guilty for laughing making her turn around.

"Can you help me? I just spent my only dollar on a bag of chips that got stuck," I nodded inserting my dollar and typing the code for the chips. 4 bags fall and I grabbed them giving her one.

"How'd you do that?" She says amazed and I shrugged my shoulders. "Who are you," the girl asks making me turn around.

"I'm that cute girl that helped you," I flirted.

"Oh really, does she have a name?"

"You'll find out sooner or later." I say being mysterious. "I haven't seen you around are you new?"

"Yeah my grandma jut enrolled me today I start tomorrow," she informed me.

"Cool, does she work here," I asked.

"Yeah, she's Mrs. Baker she teaches 7th grade reading." Oh...I'm flirting with my former reading teacher's granddaughter...that's a first. I walk back on the class. After a while it was time to go.

"Kai, let's go!" Luke was rushing to get out of here as always. I rolled my eyes as I pass each room in a flash trying to keep up with him. Stupid binder.