14

A\N: So I see some people are taking an interest in my work if you like this story check out my other ones. 'Being that Kid' is about a kid obviously who helps out her team. The other one is about a girl named Jess who's getting used to a new life and it's called 'Just Messing Around'. I am done now and you may read.
-/-:-
For the past few days it was very uneventful. I just basically sat on my couch watching some Netflix. Today we have a 2 hour delay and I was happy. As I go to my bus stop I saw that the snow piled up very high. When I stepped on it it was like a foot deep and very soft. When Luke and I arrived to the stop a snow ball fight was being taken place. I wanted to play so I help form the snow ammo for my team to throw. Luke has good aim and barely missed his targets. The bus pulled over and we raced to get on. Most of us covered in snow the bus driver laughs. Our bus driver is luckily very chill. When there's a fight she let's the people chill out a bit. Technically we aren't supposed to have snowball fights but who cares no one will snitch.

I was going to my technology class. When I walked in the tv was on with some sex scene\porn. Many of us didn't see it but the ones who did were sorta enjoying themselves. Yes I was guilty for that. We left it on just to see what else would happen. Our teacher came in calmly and turned the tv off. He starts his lecture about what our projects and future projects should contain. During the lecture he told us a time where he fell deeply in love with this girl. He worked 2 jobs just to help the girl pay for another semester of college. Little did he know that she was using him and married his room mate. If you are asking if he was mad he wasn't, he was raging. He ended the story funny, he went to the library and cried.
----
I came home and immediately went to the kitchen. I swiftly went to the fridge about to make myself a huge snack. I took out some eggs making some scrambled eggs for my Filipino style noodles. When I was done I when to the cabinets to eat some pocky and place some popcorn for my brother Kent, Luke to watch some movies we recorded a while back.

"Ooh let's watch some Captain America just for old times sake," Luke says sitting at the opposite couch.

"Yay," Kent jumps and sits beside Luke while I can kick back on my own couch. I ate my popcorn fairly quickly as the movie occurs. For some reason I take an interest in these types of movies. I like both marvel and the justice league. I continue to watch and my eyes start to get heavy.

"Kai!" I was being woken up an I groaned. I get up and push whoever woke me up. I go to my room and start to read a book. It's called The giver and my classmate named Jailyn says its nothing like the book. Which I agree on; Jonas doesn't even look close enough to 12. I just saw the trailer for the movie and it look pretty alright.

----

I am staying afterschool to watch the soccer tryouts. Luke, Ashton, and Keaton was dominating that field. I saw Lexie come over my way with a camera. I wave at her and she waves back with a small grin.

"Hey! Are you in the newspaper club," I asked pointing to the camera.

"Pretty much yeah, but being the photographer is easier," she responded sitting next to me on the bleachers. "Also we are in the yearbook editing."

"Seems reasonable because we can only support 3 sports," I told.

"So what brings you here to this low budget supported sport. The people like basketball better," she mentions.

"You can say that. I played for the team and yeah we got snacks," I say agreeing.

"Kylie are you a flirt?"

"No...I'm just extremely kind to basically anyone i meet or know."

"I see...do you like any girls right now?"

"Uh...no..." Ugh why did she have to ask that.

"Are you sure?" She pushed my arm a bit.

"Fine I do but I guess it's complicated. Most girls I like are straight, taken, or kinda older than me."

"Well I guess you're cheering on Luke since he's your cousin," she says breaking the silence.

"Yeah," I say nervous. She smiles and continue to attempt to keep me taking to her. I threw an Nature Valley bar towards my cousin and hits him in the forehead but he still caught it. The tryouts was over and results will be announced soon.

I ride home with my uncle and Luke. As usual I make a snack. I place the used plate in the sink and washed it. Since my family aren't home yet I decide to take a nap.

I notice that I'm slightly older than 14 and I am at a classroom. I sat at the far back alone. I look around and I see my friends.

"Hey guys," I say and everyone looks at me.

"Oh look it's the lesbian. What is she doing here?" I start to cry.

From out of nowhere my parents came. "Skyler is this true?" I nodded and a knife is being taken out. My dad lifts it up about to strike...

I gasp for air and I shot up from my position. I feel so hot and sweaty from my blanket.

--
Today we are have a free day. We get to either play video games we brought or watch a movie. I chose the movie option and I just found out we are gonna watch despicable me 2. I am helping out with setting up and we are discussing which minion is who.

--
I am currently reading a story and it got me with a bunch of feels. The story is so heartwarming. I read it a couple more times. Through out the story I would yell out my reactions and people around looks at me surprisingly and confused.

"Sorry."
---
For the first time in a long time I start to write in my journal that I got when I was around 11. I primary got it for the sake for myself to write about my feelings and thoughts which helps me sleep. I open it up flipping to the pages. Some tear stained and others with messy hand writing. I smile a bit at my fetus self. I was something back then. I decide to write an entry on the next blank page.

"So obviously it's been a while since I wrote in this book. I would like you to know that I'm currently accepted by my peers. Nikki thought them a lesson but soon was cut off by Ashton and Luke. Aden stood guard of the room where she has to calm down. I help people with life or whatever. One that stuck out the most is when I helped Kendall with hers. I ended up kissing her which wasn't that bad. I did like her for a bit. Now I think I like someone else but I'm just too shy too ask. Right now you are probably busy or stumble upon this book once again. Thank mom for that." I sign the date and close it up placing it on the book shelf.
---
I get on kik getting reminded that a couple a weeks ago Kathy and Luis broke up because he had to move. It was heart breaking just to see him go. He was cool and funny. Recently a guy named Caleb got switched into a couple if our classes. Kathy being herself starts to form a crush on him. I got to admit he's alright looking and has a good personality.

At the moment Nikki is playing Cupid wants to hook them up. I let her do the Cupid thing now since it's awkward for me to do it now.
--
There's a spring formal coming up and I guess everyone is excited. I really want to see how this goes but I don't have a date.