3

--------Home-------
My mom drove us home and I start to make myself some snacks. I take my freshly cooked popcorn from the microwave quickly going upstairs to my room to get on the computer getting on YouTube. Nikki told me to check a few videos on there. I type each video name and from the thumbnails I know that my head will become clouded with random things. Most of the videos were from a band called Fifth Harmony. I got to admit that every member are very attractive. In the middle of the video I got a kik message.

'Enjoying yourself? ;)' ~Nikki

I responded with a heart eyes emoji and a winking emoji saying yes along with it.

'Someone has a crush;)' ~Nikki

'\(•__•)/ yep guilty XD' I responded.

'Lol Brb hw' she says and I went back to watching those videos. Eventually I had to stop and had to help cook dinner. I finished my homework at school and during lunch.
--------
I see a notification in my Hangouts app. I checked it out seeing there were some new people. Carlos was as usual, spamming us. Such the troll this guy. Lucy has added someone named Kendall and it's a girl. I'll just say hi then just to be nice. She is fun to talk to and has a fun sense of humor.

We communicated until it was like 1 in the morning. After I woke up I noticed I fell asleep mid sentence. School got me tired.

As I reread some messages, I found out she goes to a school nearby called James Walker Middle. I went there a few times for sports and I got to say they seem richer.
------school------

Today we have Gym and I love the competition. We have basketball and I can't wait for 4th period just to play. I occasionally pass by the new girl I met yesterday. I wonder if she is having a good first day.

-----lunch------

I have a free period and just help Ms. Chase with grading tests. Luke would help, but he sorta have bad handwriting. Nikki and Kathy are with Mr. Carter helping him with the testing materials. I get a notification when I hear that sound I got from that app Luke showed me.

'Hey so I'm doing some group work I'll copy it later what's up?' ~Kendall

'Gonna play some basketball later at gym.'

'Well good luck go easy on them ;)' ~Kendall

'Aww and psh I'll try XD'

'Brb class.'~Kendall

'Lol'

-----gym-----

We finished stretching and or warm-ups. My team captain Timothy gather us up for a little pep talk. We just started the unit so they don't know I got a few skills up my sleeve.

----Eagles vs. Jets-----

Timothy chose the name since he got some of the fastest students. So we played against the Eagles and they look alright they got Mark. He plays in the school basketball team.

The game started 6 vs. 6 and we are in the lead. 8-4 the girl points are doubled and make like 2 of them while Tim made one and another boy I just met a little while ago. By the end we won 18-8 and it's time for the next team to play and they are missing a player so I volunteered to play. I'm still hyped up.

---Cougars vs. Zodiacs----
I place the color jersey telling other players I'm playing for the Zodiacs the team I'm subbing for. The team didn't have good shooters so I mostly made them. They would pass it me and I will make the shot. At the end the score was 12-24. The other team was easy to steal from.

On the last game my team played the team I just subbed for. They got Mark just to sorta make it fair. I smirked as I keep running back and forth stealing ball but, now the challenge is now is I can't score anymore. I have to pass it to my teammate and she made a shot. She was all cheery she made a shot. We lost but it was just drafts.

I place my phone down so I can change my clothes. I get a notification in one of my apps. Before I could see what app was it, one of those 8th grader girls took at away from me. They are very nosy at times.

"Whoa what's this," one of them questions making everyone stay silent. "You like girls?"

I don't like lying and I suck at it anyways. I packed my things up and just left the locker room leaving them shocked from the looks of it.

Words travel quickly and as I walk by people they stare at me disgusted. The worst thing was everyone I was acquainted just shunned me. I walk to my last mod with my head down.

"Kylie, are you alright," Ms. Watson asks and I nod my head.

"Get out of my way gay, no one wants you here," Trevor says making my teacher form a questioning look on her face. I sighed deeply knowing that this is only the beginning.