12

I rub my eyes open and find myself on a couch.

"Sup Kai you kinda got drunk and you might want to take this," I blink trying to get up and my head starts to ache.

"Bruh...," I take the pills and drank some water.

"Senpai what happened," I groan getting up. After I got sober the girls want to play some Just Dance 4.

Nikki is dancing to some Flo Rida and Jennifer Lopez while Kathy dances to some Carly Rae Jepsen and Nikki Minaj. Kathy hates it but she's really good. Nikki is like killing and she got me flustered when she dances. They made me dance but after a moment of begging I agreed to dance moves by jagger. I did okay got 3 stars.

"Dubstep is bae," Kathy says as Nikki dances to some Skillex. We decide to gamble some candy as we roll the dice. For dinner we are eating some satisfying pasta. I got like 3 servings so good.

We are watching some anime called Rosario Vampire. I am flustered and my body feels numb. The fan service is on point.

I can tell you girl sleepovers are weird. They're many gay moments between them.

"Ooh you got pocky!" Nikki and Kathy says when I pull some out from my bag.

"Hey why don't we play the pocky game," Kathy says.

"What's that? How do you play," Nikki ask and I blush.

"Ask Kai," she winks and my cheeks turn red.

"Kai show me!" Nikki begs and pleads. I sigh I looked in those eyes. I take out a stick and place it in her mouth and start to bite the other end. She starts to copy and I can feel her hot breath on my face. By the middle I break it knowing that if I continue I have to kiss her. In honesty, I would but she has a boyfriend.

"And that's how you play but you kiss at the middle," I explain as Nikki giggles.

"Wait lemme video this," Kathy says setting the phone up. I shrugged my shoulders and played again but this times she got excited and broke it. The 3rd time we went to the middle and was one bite before kissing. I pull back knowing I'm gonna get beat up by Ashton.

"You okay Kai," Nikki says worryingly. I nodded as we start to go to sleep. I am sleeping in the middle and I can't seem to sleep. I place my earphones on playing a calming tune of music that actually helped me drift to sleep.