16

|Nikki|

Lately Kylie have been off lately. I guess she feels kinda lonely being the only out lesbian in school. Also she's been hanging out with Lexie a lot. Omg I think Kylie likes her. They look so cute in all honesty.

|Kathy|

My former soccer teammate, Kendall has been flirting with about every decent looking girl around when we hang out. I guess she's trying to forget her break up the other day. I think Kylie and her should meet each other.

|Kylie|

I am helping out my peers with those 'big asks' to go to prom. Luke comes up to me and ask if I could do some musical cover of a song he wants to play. As a loving cousin and supportive cousin that I am I agreed.

|No Pov|

In less than a couple of months the 8th grade prom will take place. Many people are already planing on what to wear and who to go with. Many people have nominated a few girls as prom queens and a couple of guys as prom kings. Nikki Reyes, Kathy Matthews and Samantha Taylor are the ones who are most requested. While in the guy's category it's Ashton Garcia and Aden James .

Nikki Reyes- prettiest girl in the 8th grade but not afraid to throw a punch.
Kathy Matthews- Straight A student and soccer MVP.
Samantha Taylor- All around nice girl and always the lead in school plays and choirs.
Aden James- Gamer but when it comes to girls he's a gentleman and tend to get awkward when he flirts.
Ashton- like Nikki he's the most attractive guy at school and he's soccer captain MVP 3 years in a row.

Right before the big event there's a pep rally. Cheerleaders will do their most requested routines. The basketball teams will go against the staff and at halftime there's a mini talent show.

|Kylie|
Oh great more prom stuff. Luke and I aren't involved in the nomination. Luke is gonna be doing headlines about the dance for the paper and yearbook since Aden can't because he's nominated. I,on the other hand just like last dance I am officially dateless.

|Lexie|
I want to ask Kylie since she's done so much for everyone. Since most of her friends aren't available I decided to ask Luke.

"Hey Lexie. What's up?"

"I need help don't tell your cousin but I want to ask her to prom," I whispered to him.

"Oh my god really that's great! Thank you!" He grins and hugs me thankfully. "So what do you need help on?"

"Since you are the tech program I need your help to make a mini film about her so can you do it?"

"Piece of cake. When do you want it done?"

"In a couple of weeks. Also I would like this song in the background," I show him the title.

"Got it. In addition to that...why don't you sing it live? She really likes that song and if you sing it, she would like love you forever," he jokes.

"Dude calm down I am asking her to prom not marriage," I defended myself.

"I know and I have to go Kai is helping me with my date," He says waving.

|Kathy|

"Hey Kendall are you alright?"

"Yeah, I am still in the process of moving on."

"Well I have this friend, Kylie-"

"Santiago?" I was cut off,but hold up wait a minute they met before?

"Yeah you two met already?"

"Yeah, she's sweet." I can tell there's more that she likes about her.