Chapter 33 • Filthy In Silk

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual content, continue at your own risk

His tongue provokingly poked at his cheek, as his eyes checked my body up and down. I felt myself get wet at the sight of his eyes devouring me like he said. My mind began to run into some naughty fantasies about him, making my cheeks unawarely shine a bright shade of pink.

I was snapped away from my thoughts by his hand tightly gripping mine, pulling me inside the dimly lit house with him. "Stephen.." I trailed off, not able to see anything, only able to feel his hold on me. That was till we were in his room, a little bit of light shining through from the big window, the view of the city below.

The sight of the city left as I was pushed back onto the bed, nervous laughter falling from my lips as my mind began to wander to where we could be leading. I turned to look up at him, my dress blowing up to my stomach. I bit my bottom lip to hide my nervous smiling and giggles as I felt my stomach twist. I could feel my desires coming up from my throat, the thoughts had only been on my mind all day and night. I grabbed the bottom of my dress, going to throw it back down over my knee, but I was stopped.

Stephen grabbed my wrists, causing my dress to fall back down to my stomach, leaving the lace, black underwear and stockings to show. With a slight gaze, I watched the adams apple in the center of his throat, get stuck in the act of clenching his jaw. He grabbed my chin tightly, pulling me closer to his face, his eyes on my parted lips. "Fuck Janie," he growled out, making me swallow a gulp.

He turned to the side of my neck to grunt out, "I want you." I jerked under his possession, feeling ticklish. But I didn't fight back, which made him trail his desperate kisses to my neck, kissing below my chin. My eyes gazing at his actions, finding myself clenching my thighs together at the wetness forming in between my legs. I was interrupted with his cold, piercing stare shockingly meeting my eyes.

He stopped kissing me, making me ache for him just to touch me.. anywhere. He hovered over me, looking down at me, as I took a deep breath before finally meeting his eyes. I looked up, looking at him through my lashes. My brown eyes coming more visible to his cold, piercing stare that could cause any girls knees to weaken in just one hit.

He clenched his jaw, a grunt of sexual frustration leaving his lips. He surprised me by tightly grabbing my chin, forcing me closer to him.

"Don't do that. Don't look at me like Janie." He demanded, making me only innocently tease him more.

I raised a seductive eyebrow towards him, making him get in my face, uttering out, "I'm trying not to have these filthy thoughts of fucking you right now Janie Adair. But these little things you're doing are driving me insane."