Chapter 42 • Dine And Lies.

╰┈➤ RECAP
LAST TIME ON DADDY ISSUES ...

I grabbed his phone, seeing an unsaved number:

"Don't forget about tomorrow night, Stephen. -S."

With an empty pit in my stomach, I quickly set his phone back at the sound of the shower turning off.

➛ I glanced at Stephen looking for something to wear tonight to meet my mother and grinned, "you really don't need to dress in a suit, Stephen. It's just my mom."

With furrowed eyebrows, he responded, "it's your mom, of course I do."

・❥・

I finished doing my hair, hearing a knock on the opened door while doing so. I glanced at Stephen through the mirror, before turning around to face him with a smile spreading to my lips.

"You took my advice.." I whispered out, bringing my fingers to lightly brush upon my lips in disbelief that he actually wore it.

"So I take it as I should wear it?" He smirked to himself, looking down at me, knowing exactly what my response was, but wanted to tease me.

"Mhm." I hummed out, before responding, "you'll definitely have my mother's approval."

"Thank goodness, I'll have Momma Adair's blessing." He lightly chuckled out under his breath, making me bring my fingers to my temples, rubbing them in disbelief with a shake of my head.

He walked up to me, pushing me back towards the sink, bending his head down towards me as I looked him in the eyes about to kiss him, only to feel him dodge the kiss by pushing my head back on the mirror and pressing his lips onto my throat. My breath hitched causing his smirking lips to lean back, only for him to get caught off guard, looking down at my outfit.

He got quiet, making me look back up to him, seeing his eyes staring at me from bottom to top, finally meeting my stare. I felt a shiver at his seductive stare.

"You look.." he stopped himself by trailing off, causing my mind to wonder quietly to myself.

He could tell what I was thinking about and gave me a gentle persuading charming grin of his. "Janie." He shook his head, snaking his arm around my waist, causing a quiet gasp to fall from my lips as he pulled me even closer to him.

"I love it." He brought his finger to my grown out bangs and pulled them to the side.

"You're giving me dirty thoughts, Adair." He ran his thumb over my bottom lip, causing a reddened blush to form against my cheeks, making me mess around with him.

"Perhaps you need another shower then?" I slid my hand down his chest, his eyes following as I slowly trailed my hand down into his pants, quickly being stopped.

He whispered, "I want to bend you over this sink already, Janie. In order not to be late, or to make sure you'll be able to walk to your front door properly, don't tempt me."

I felt his hardened member pushing up my dress, before he kissed my lips, "I'll go get my phone and wallet, before we head out?"

I nodded, feeling my cheeks just now beginning to cool down, "sounds good."

He pulled away with a smug look as he purposely left me heated by myself, my thighs gently pressing together. I took a deep breath, turning around to look at myself one last time before I turned the bathroom light off and left my things on the counter, figuring I could put it all away once we get back since we were running on a time schedule.