Chapter 19 • Wandering Fingers

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual content.

"You want to help me with it?" He tilted his head, lifting a questioning brow my way. I quickly gulped down the lump in my throat as I gave a small vigorous nod.

"O-Only if you'd want me to?" I asked him with a stutter, my cheeks rosy red as I became uncertain if he'd even want that. I peered away from him, looking at his feet, seeing his black dress shoes slowly make their way to me.

"Curious girl.." he trailed off in a low whisper, as he bent down, bringing his fingers to my chin, gently forcing me to look up at his glazed emerald eyes.

"You don't even have to ask me. I just want to make sure you want to," he expressed, making sure I was comfortable with the idea I had brought up, which made me glance up to him, keeping my eyes on his as I slowly brought my hands to his black belt.

"I want to Stephen," I avowed, his eyes still on mine as he licked his lips. I flickered my attention down to his pants, my fingers unbuckling his buckle, before I pulled it off. I hated to admit it, because it only embarrassed me, but I had no experience. I had no clue what to do, which made me gulp.

And just as he sensed my fear, he leaned down face to face with me. "What's wrong, my doll?" He asked, making me look away from him and shake my head.

"Please tell me," he begged, now forcing me to face him. "I-I," I stuttered out trying to disagree, but ended up interrupting myself with a sigh in defeat.

"Fine.. but can you promise you won't laugh?" I embarrassingly frowned, making him bring a reassuring smile to his lips.

"I promise, Janie." He softly let out, as he waited for me to admit, "I-I don't know what to do.. so can you show me?" I quickly avowed, my cheeks burning as I waited for a chuckle to come from him, but instead he gave a small nod with a grin.

"I'll guide you through it, alright?" He cocked an eyebrow, making me give a nod as he sat down beside me. He leaned over to me, whispering against my neck, allowing his hot breath to brush past my bare skin, "I like that you don't know what to do, my good little girl."

He backed away, leaving me a blushing mess from his actions and words, along with the tone he had used. I took a hitching deep breath, before I turned to face him, I whispered to him. "I have one request.." I trailed off.

Which made him raise his eyebrows as he warmly asked, "and that is?" I gave a smile as I admitted, "can I take your shirt off?"

He looked down, letting out a deep chuckle with a nod. "Go ahead," he grinned, glancing back up at me.

I brought my hands to the bottom of his top, tightly biting my lip as I unbuttoned it from bottom to top. I lingered my finger around the top one for a second longer before I unbuttoned it and pulled it off of his arms entirely. "Wanna bite your lip like that again for daddy?" He had abruptly questioned, catching me off guard and making me peer up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Huh?" I asked, my finger slowly running it's way down his chest. He placed his thumb onto my bottom lip, roughly running it across as he leaned in, his hot whisper making me shudder, "you biting your lip like that drives me fucking insane, my baby face." I was taken aback by what he had avowed, but I couldn't help but feel even more confident in my actions.

"Daddy.. like this?" I trailed off in question, as I bit my lip again, this time my eyes leaving his as I trailed down to his pants, bringing my fingertips to his throbbing member as I undid his pants, leaning over to him even more as I pulled his pants down, which ended in me blushing. I could see the outline of his huge, hardened member through his boxers.