- thirtynine

Chapter Thirtynine: Chanyeol's tears...

-------------------------------------------------------

CHANYEOL

"Hyung, I can't leave Baekhyun--"

"Chanyeol, I know. But you have to think about your Dad, even if I don't want to follow him because I know you're happy, but your father commanded me to take you," I closed my eyes and did nothing. Even if I wanted to stay with Baekhyun, I could not do it. There are too many bodyguards with Lay hyung. He was right; he just followed Dad. What is he doing? It is because Dad, and I know he was just doing his job.

When we got home, the bodyguard met us again. A bodyguard searches me. I turned around and looked severely at the guard who was grabbing me.

"What are you doing?" I asked irritably. I was just startled. He was already holding my phone, wallet, and car keys.

"Give it to me!" I snatched, but the guard's face was emotionless. He was a big man. If I ask him for a fistfight, I will probably take to the hospital.

"Chanyeol, Let's go--"

"But Hyung, he just took my things!" I looked at the guard badly again. "Sorry, Sir, Mr. Park told me to get it," I wanted to punch him, but Lay hyung pulled me inside.

"Babe!" Damn. Now, this is a real problem.

"Can you just go home and don't bother me--"