- thirtyfive

Chapter Thirtyfive: A night together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't try to cling your skin on mine," Baekhyun said and placed a pillow between him and Chanyeol. Chanyeol secretly smiled.

"Why? You know how I sleep," Chanyeol reasoned. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Just don't come near me! If you don't want to sleep outside!" Baekhyun shouted and lay down and covered himself with a blanket.

Chanyeol smiled and looked at Baekhyun, covering in a blanket. There was only one blanket, so Chanyeol endured the cold.

Between the mattresses, Chanyeol quietly watched Baekhyun sleeping. He thought it was still awake because it had already removed the blanket from his face.

"Hmm.." Chanyeol heard a moan that sounded like a dog from Baekhyun, who was snoring. Chanyeol smiled and gently approached Baekhyun, who was sound asleep.

"You still snores like a puppy," Chanyeol said with a smile and took the cellphone next to him, and he came closer and aimed the camera at Baekhyun, who was in his deep sleep.

*snap* 

Chanyeol can't help it but smile. He looked at the picture of Baekhyun for more than half an hour and turned his gaze back at Baekhyun, who was sleeping peacefully.

"You still the same, Even your looks changed, I think your heart is still the same," Chanyeol said sincerely while staring at Baekhyun. "I can feel it. The old Baekhyun is still here, Kind, Simple, Nice, A soft-hearted baekhyun is still here," Chanyeol added.