- twelve

BAEKHYUN

"Is that Park Chanyeol?"

"Who's the guy behind him? Oh my god."

"He looks like a dirty cloth,"

"I never saw Park Chanyeol with someone except Jongin and Sehun! Who the hell is he?!"

This is really what I expected. I don't know, I don't know why Chanyeol accompanied me to school. Perhaps, I deserve their murmurs. Who is the one with me?

Ah, Park Chanyeol the Great.

I could not bear the rumors so I walk faster and came before Chanyeol, but he suddenly pulled my wrist. He came closer and whispered in my ear.

"Don't you ever tell to Sehun about our secret. If you do, you're dead."

I felt goosebumps and I just looked at Chanyeol walking away, I also looked around. They were all, looking at me.

"Baekhyun!"

"K-kyungsoo.." He frowned and looked around.

"Why are they looking at you? Did something happen?" Kyungsoo asked and I could not answer. "Let's go--"

"Is he your friend?" There is a woman approach us. I would have pulled Kyungsoo away but...

"Yes, why? And who are you to ask me like that?" Kyungsoo said seriously. I held Kyungsoo's arm but he didn't seem to notice me.

"Well, please do tell him to do not to flirt with our Chanyeol. That bitch is crossing the line--"

"What? Bitch? How dare you to judge Baekhyun like that? Do you know him? Don't fucking blame my friend for being attractive more than you. Also, why don't you look at yourself first before judge others?" I can see Kyungsoo's anger on his face, as well as his voice. I looked down and let go of Kyungsoo's arm.

Bitch? I should...just don't go with Chanyeol. It's my first time to be called that. They...judged me already.

"Baekhyun is his name? Wow, Let me call him...Bitchyun, it suits him. Right? Bitchyun? Do you like your own nickname--"

"Ugly creature, don't you dare to call Baekhyun like that! Say it once, I swear. You will meet your boyfriend down there since you looked like Lucifer's long lost wife. Do you understand me, bitch?" Kyungsoo said with a Gritted teeth.

"What did you just said?! Me?! Ugly Creature?! Bitch?! How dare you!"

I know Kyungsoo is mad and he just wants to defend me but...

Why am I hurting?

"K-kyungsoo enough.." It was like I was being stabbed in the chest by what I heard. I do not know why.