- twentysix

Chapter Twentysix: Is this the end? 

----------------------------------------

"Vivi come here vivi! Vivi!"

"Make a sound," Baekhyun said, laughing and called the dog Vivi. "Vivi-ah ~" Baekhyun snorted, and Sehun looked at him.

"Vivi is...mine, okay?" Sehun said and took Vivi to his room. Baekhyun was left speechless.

"I'm starving..." Baekhyun whispered. He looked around and saw that no one was there, so he quickly ran to the kitchen and dug the Refrigerator.

"Nice!" Baekhyun happily grabbed the Ice Cream taken from Ref.  "Waaah!"

"Oh, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun stopped eating when he saw Chanyeol carrying a water bottle. Chanyeol also looked at him, but he went to the refrigerator and got another water.

"Want some?" Baekhyun's offer. Chanyeol could barely move from where he was standing because he's also leaving tomorrow for China. He has not told Baekhyun yet. He is having a hard time. He wants to talk to Baekhyun, but he prefers to stay away because he will be gone for a long time.

"No thanks--"

"Chanyeol..." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, who was looking at him. The side of the lip is full of ice cream that you thought was a child who was fought by someone because he's getting teary.

"B-Baekhyun." Chanyeol cleared his throat because he seemed to stutter when he called Baekhyun. Baekhyun just looked at him and looked down.

"I-If you don't like it. It's fine..." Baekhyun said sadly, and Chanyeol sighed and immediately approached Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and looked up at him. Baekhyun's eyes widened when Chanyeol suddenly touched both of his cheeks and looked at him closely.

"Chan--" Baekhyun could no longer answer. A kiss that was even sweeter than the Ice Cream. Baekhyun's heart almost jumped because of that. What his mouth was looking for is Chanyeol's kiss.

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol looked closely at Baekhyun's face. "I...I-I...I will--" 

"Chanyeol." Chanyeol was immediately stepped back from Baekhyun due to Lay's sudden appearance.

CHANYEOL

"Looks like...I disturbed both you?" Yeah. I was about to say something to Baekhyun.

"Oh, it's nothing," I answered.

"Here, your passport, ticket, and some important papers."Lay hyung put down the brown envelope and sat down on the chair opposite me. We're in Dad's office.

And Lay hyung is here to give my passport because tomorrow is the day.