- thirtyone

Chapter Thirtyone: It's Over

----------------------------------------

BAEKHYUN

It's been two days since I came from Love Orphan. ChanHyun didn't even want to let me go, he kept crying, but I promised that I would be back soon. I was fixing a new product that I would have lunch tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow is the day.

Tomorrow is Prive's big project new design of the month.

This is the biggest project in my whole life, like...

I spent a lot of time preparing and thinking.

"Ten! Taeyong!" I called my two employees. We are about to open. There are also many people outside waiting for my shop to open. Prive is a large building. A 5th-floor building. Because the main branch of prive is not fixed yet because I just bought the land and did it, but it is only three months, and I can move there.

"Yes, sir?" Ten and Taeyong answered. They are the two I trust the most of them all. Ten is the Manager, and Taeyong is the Supervisor.

"Are there many people outside?" I ask. Ten nodded.

"Yes, Sir, there is actually media too. The commotion outside is very chaotic." Ten said seriously. Ten and Taeyong are my hard-working employees. 

"Stand by. We will open in 5 minutes!"

I'm nervous. I don't know what I will reply to the reporter later. I did not sleep well.

LOWHAN CALLING...

[ BAEKHYUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! ] I kept my ears away from the phone. Is this Jongdae?

"Too loud! ​​Why!"

[ Nothing, because I know-We. Luhan! WE! Don't be selfish, worrying about Baek! ] Kyungsoo and they were shouting in line.

"Hahaha, you guys! Call me to cheer me up? Aww, so sweet!" I cried and smiled. Even though they are like this Luhan, they still do not neglect me. At first, they are like other friends who will leave and look for a new friend after graduation or school year, but no. They are different. They are there when needed, and they are there whether you have money or not; they are still there to guide me. They are like my family. They are always worried about me.