- twentyfive

Chapter Twentyfive: Fairy gay Junmyeon.

----------------------------------------

BAEKHYUN

Four days passed, Chanyeol still ignores me. I don't know why I did nothing wrong or annoyed him. We became even closer when we visited Love Orphan.

I wanted to ask him, but he did not come out of his room. He goes down to eat or drink water. When he eats, he always comes first. Let's say he comes out when he has to do something, but he completely ignores us, even Sehun and Lay. We seem invisible to him.

"Baekhyun."

"Baekhyun hyung!"

I looked at Sehun. His face is already glaring at me. Right now, we are in the living room. I am reviewing him for the upcoming exam for college. The two of us were reviewing.

"A-ah, sorry, what is it?" I asked, and he frowned.

"Earlier, I was asking the question of how to solve this problem. Are you out of your mind?" he said. I just smiled. I can't get Chanyeol out of my mind.

"Sorry. I'm just thinking-"

"Is it...Chanyeol hyung?" I closed my mouth, and Sehun nodded slowly. "You know what, Baekhyun? You're here to be my private tutor, not to watch Chanyeol hyung."

"Sorry--"

"Aish! I feel bored!" Sehun put down his ballpen and stood up. "Let's go somewhere. Right! Let's go to the park. I saw an Ice cream parlor over there. I'll treat you."

I couldn't answer. Sehun just pulled the hoodie off my jacket. He immediately took me. He is tall and a bit...masculine because of his body because he also went to the gym with Jongin.

We had not yet left the house. Sehun suddenly stopped walking. I looked at him.

"Ah, wait!" Sehun suddenly ran and entered the house again. In less than 5 mins, he arrived instantly...

With a fluffy white dog...

"Oh, You haven't met him yet. You are always as dumbfounded as ever looking at Chanyeol hyung." Sehun suddenly faced the dog he was holding right in front of my face.

"Here, Baekhyun, meet Vivi." I was suddenly pushed back by the dog, licking my face. "Hehehe, Vivi is a bichon frisé," Sehun said, smiling and laid Vivi down so we could walk with him.

"Where did Vivi come from? You don't like dogs, right?" Sehun doesn't like dogs. I just saw him holding a dog. Because when we were at school, there was a dog that got lost. I did it, and I gave it to him. I was shocked when he let go and fall to the ground so, I was a little annoyed because the dog was hurt.