- sixteen

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are soundless as they go to school. Baekhyun thinks that perhaps, he will be bullied again because he is with Chanyeol for the second time, and people who are insecure with him will see him with Chanyeol again. 

"Chanyeol, d-drop me off on that side..." Baekhyun said suddenly, and Chanyeol frowned.

"Why?" Chanyeol said, and Baekhyun removed his seatbelt.

"P-people from school might see us together..." Baekhyun whispered, and Chanyeol stopped the engine. 

"Who cares? So what? Put your seatbelt back." Chanyeol said in a serious tone.

"B-But--" 

"Do it."

"T-they might threaten me again--" Chanyeol put the seatbelt on Baekhyun. Baekhyun was silent and felt a rapid heartbeat.

"Don't worry," Chanyeol starts the engine. "I'm here to protect you." He added.

BAEKHYUN

Crowded...all of them are looking at us. I wanted to leave Chanyeol's side, but Chanyeol told me not to leave his side.

"Chanyeol Hyung!" It's Jongin. "Baekhyun, Where's Sehun?" He asked. I looked at Chanyeol. 

"H-He said, He will not attend classes today, he said he feels sick," I answered. Jongin nodded.

"Ah, Alright...Ah! Wait! Is it a miracle? You guys came together?" Jongin said, laughing. 

"What are you talking about? Is it forbidden? Baekhyun also a student here, right?" I looked down. I don't know what to do. I feel embarrassed because other students are looking at us. 

"Well, Nothing. It's just new to me because I'm not used to you being that close, one more. Only Sehun can get that close to Baekhyun. Except to Kyungsoo and Jongdae." He explained, and I smiled softly. "Anyway, Baekhyun Hyung. Your best friend who looks like a camel is looking for you," He added.

Jongdae? 

"Have you saw him?" I asked, and Jongin was about to answer when we heard a thunderous voice.