- twentynine

Chapter Twentynine: We meet again.

----------------------------------------

"So, Is it required to have a partner because the theme of the reunion is formal?" Everyone gathered except Chanyeol, who had not been there for a long time.

"Yes, Jongdae and Minseok are already partners," Kyungsoo said in a lower tone. Stress thinking about the night party reunion later.

"Baekhyun, why don't you bring Daehyun with you---" 

"Nah, I'm fine. I can bring myself alone. Don't worry about me." Baekhyun said, smirking. Luhan smiled and clung to Sehun's arm. "It's really different!" Luhan said.

"I'm thinking about Jongin?" Baekhyun said teasingly, and Kyungsoo immediately looked at him and gave him a neat look, so Baekhyun just signaled peace.

"I already have one," Jongin said, waggling his eyebrows. Kyungsoo immediately raised an eyebrow, and everyone looked at them.

"Who?" Sehun asked. "da hu?" Luhan added.

Jongin smiled and presented his cellphone. "Krystal, who else?" Jongin said. It looks like heaven and earth have fallen on Kyungsoo, so Baekhyun looked at him.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" and there, the owl from Gyeonggi Province walked out. 

"What is his problem? Jongin asked. They all just looked at each other and laughed at the same time. While Jongin frowned and he did not know what Baekhyun and the guys were laughing at.

"So, see you guys later. I need to go shopping because you know." Baekhyun smirks as he looked at Luhan. "Wanna come?" Luhan nodded.

"Sure! But, hubby? Is it okay with you, or you want to come too?" Luhan asked Sehun. Sehun shook his head and smiled. "I'm fine. Go with Baekhyun. I just gonna pick you up later." 

"So, what's the plan?" Luhan asked Baekhyun as they walked to the Mall. Baekhyun has already bought something to wear. Actually, he only bought some accessories and made-ups and some coats. He has a polo shirt made last week, and it's privé. Limited edition and he is the only one who has it because he made it.

"Well, since that Jerk is there. Going to make some little revenge, maybe?" Baekhyun said, grinning. Luhan smiled.

"Oh, really? Maybe your feelings for him will come back?" Luhan said, smirking and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"No way, after what happened two years ago, I will return to that Jerk? No way high way hell ways." Baekhyun replied, and Luhan just nodded while grinning.

"If you still love him, you can't ever fool yourself," Luhan whispered, and Baekhyun did not hear that.