- three

Chapter Three: First Meet.

----------------------------------------

BAEKHYUN

Seoul, I'm in front of you now. Noisy and crowded, Concentrated tall buildings and different in the province of Bucheon. I suddenly missed Mom and Dad, as well as Hyung. They are very happy for me, Hyung told me to be careful here in Seoul because he has been here once. I'm scared, It's my first time in Seoul and it's really hard for me. How can I survive?

"Yah Baekhyun!" I turned around. Ah, by the way. I am with my best friend Jongdae, we both got scholars and we are going to the President's staff now. The president will support our scholarship. I am nervous because it's the President.

Goodluck, Baekhyun.

"How can we get to the Main Office?" I asked Jongdae, we do not know where we are going, the way and direction. We just need to go to the Main Office first to find out where we will study and where we will stay.

"Wait...I also don't know, let's ask someone." He walked first but it was embarrassing to ask because people who pass by do not pay attention to us, is this Seoul? They are all busy walking and holding something? Cellphone. I just know but I don't know how to use it because I have never had such a thing like that.

"Excuse me, Where can I ride or how can I get to President Park's Main Office?" I asked the man who looked like a woman I had just met on the road. His forehead furrowed and he seemed to think.

"President Park? Uhm, Call a Taxi then tell President Park's Main Office." He said with a smile so I smiled and bowed to him.
"Thank you very much." He smiled again before walking again. I ran to Jongdae and patted him on the shoulder. "Let's take a taxi and tell President Park's Main Office!" I told Jongdae so he understood and we found a Taxi.

We have arrived at the President's Main Office. It was a huge building and looks elegant. Lots of people running through inside and busy on the road. You seem invisible in this place if you are just a normal person.

"Wow, it's nice here Dae!" Jongdae and I looked up at the huge building. "Yes, Baekhyun, thank you very much for the Scholarship given by the Mayor and the President for giving us." I nodded and we decided to go inside and ask where the staff room and for scholarships, we could talk. We quickly reached the 15th floor with a worker here and we were taken to a room.

A man was sitting in his office chair while he was busy with papers.

"Good morning, we're the scholar from Bucheon..." I said and Jongdae and I bowed. The man stood up and offered his hand for a handshake and Jongdae and I accepted that.

"Have a seat," he pointed to the chair so Jongdae and I sat down. "I'm glad you two have arrived safely. We expected you two. I am Zhang Yixing, secretary of our President. He is in another country for now and I am left here for scholars who will come like you." Jongdae and I nodded. In today's situation, we seem to pipe in what is happening. I feel like I'm dreaming, even though I want to speak but no voice comes out of my mouth.

"Thank you so much for the opportunity you gave me, it has been a great help to us to fulfill our dreams. We are very grateful for this." I nodded at what Jongdae said and the secretary smiled. "We are happy to help, here is your allowance for this month. And your dorm is just near the school. And I will send your uniform later to your dorms." He said and Jongdae and I almost dropped our eyes at the amount of money inside the envelope, also on what he was saying.