- six

Chapter Six: Puppy Pig

----------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON'S VIEW

"I like Baekhyun."

Kyungsoo was suddenly choked on his soft drinks when he heard what just Sehun said. Baekhyun immediately looked away from Sehun.

"Nice One!" Jongin said and give Sehun a high five.

"EXCUSE ME PARK SEHUN, COULD YOU PLEASE STOP! AND DON'T BAEKHYUN! HE'S TOO INNOCENT AND JUST NEW HERE!" Kyungsoo yelled and Baekhyun remained silent. Sehun smiled and looked at Baekhyun.

"Do you think I'm just playing around? I'm serious, I like him." Sehun said and Kyungsoo stood up and pulled Baekhyun's hands.

"Baek let's go. Sehun is a dangerous species, really dangerous." Kyungsoo said and Jongin reacted immediately. "You're so mean, you're also dangerous! I'm just talking to you, and I get slapped instantly. Let Baekhyun stay with Sehun," Jongin said and suggested to the empty seat next to him.
"Just sit beside me, the food will be here," Jongin added with a smile.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked at each other. "Let's just let it go, Kyung. What a waste of seafood, this is my first time eating a high class of the food." Baekhyun said softly. Kyungsoo did nothing but sit next to Jongin. He can saw the twinkle in Baekhyun's eyes.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo did not know, everything was planned.

"Here is your food, Master Sehun." The nerd came with a kart and served it to Sehun and Baekhyun as well as Kyungsoo and Jongin.

"Very good! Alright, go back to your seat." Jongin said and The nerd bowed as he left.

Baekhyun stared intently at the plates of seafood in front of him. There are lobsters, crabs, all seafood there. Their table was almost full because of Sehun's order.

"Eat well, Baekhyun," Sehun said with a smile and Baekhyun immediately grabbed the seafood in front of him. Kyungsoo was surprised at Baekhyun because he showed how he ate. He does not use a spoon or fork, or even a Chopstick.

Baekhyun only use his bare hands and ate like he was very hungry. He is really hungry. After all, he only ate biscuits from earlier because he needs to save money.

Kyungsoo did not know. Jongin and Sehun looked at each other. So Jongin acted as if he was drowning and Kyungsoo looked at him.

"AHCK! W-WATER!" Jongin immediately stood up and pulled Kyungsoo. "Come with me!"
Jongin said with difficulty and Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow.
"What am I? Your nanny?! If you're choking there, I don't care!" Kyungsoo hissed but Kyungsoo looked to the side and he saw the Dean.

He is also a top student so, He must be with good manners. "Kyungsoo, Please!" Jongin said and had a matching cough and slightly patting his chest. Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun. "Baek just a moment huh? Don't leave here." Baekhyun just nodded while busy eating.

Sehun and Baekhyun were left at the table. Sehun gazed at Baekhyun with a smile as he watched him eat.

"Aigoo, piggy eater." Sehun took a tissue and softly touched Baekhyun's face to wipe the sauce from his mouth. Sehun even got his face closer to Baekhyun's face.