Page 33: The Next Day

Start from the beginning

Klaus: We wanted to help you as well, but by the time we'd arrived, the Eye of the Midnight Sun had run away.

Yuno: The word came awfully late.

Mimosa: At least we got to take care of you afterwards, even if we weren't able to join the battle.

Asta: Your Recovery Magic really helped. Thank you!

Mimosa: [gasps] Oh, no. It was nothing. Really.

Mimosa: Klaus actually did most of the work

Mimosa: Klaus actually did most of the work. He hardly ever left your side.

(Y/N): That's really nice of you, Klaus.

Klaus: A-hem! Well, anyway. Thanks to you, the abducted children all returned home safely. And the one who took them--Neige, I believe--He's being questioned back at HQ. Although I doubt he can tell us much about the Eye of the Midnight Sun.

Mimosa: Since he appears genuinely remorseful and has demonstrated no malicious intent, he'll be volunteering at the church as restitution for his crimes.

Asta: Good! He felt so bad, I was hoping it would be something like that.

Klaus: In any chase, you did a fine job yet again.

Yuno: If it were me, I wouldn't have allowed the enemy to escape so easily.

Asta: Yeah, well now I'm gonna catch them. Yuno! I'm not lettin' you get the better of me! You'll see. I'm just gonna keep getting stronger and stronger.

Yuno: Then I guess I'll just have to keep getting stronger and stronger and stronger.

Asta: Then I'll just keep getting stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger! I'll work hard until someday I become...

Asta & Yuno: ...the Wizard King!

Mimosa: Oh, just look at you two!You're obviously really good friends.

Yuno: What?

Asta: Yeah.

(Y/N's thoughts): They have a nice little rivalry.

Yuno: Ridiculous.

Klaus: Now that Asta's awake, we should be on our way.

Mimosa: Yes, sir.

(Klaus, Yuno, & Mimosa begin to leave.)

Mimosa: Oh, right, I almost forgot. I meant to tell you, Sister Theresa just woke up.

Asta: What?

Noelle: Gauche is there with her now.

(Y/N): Hopefully he's being nice.

Mimosa: *blush* (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Mimosa?

(Mimosa runs up to Y/N & hugs him tight.)