Will the Pirate

After the trio had successfully made it out to open sea they all got settled in in there positions they had on board. It was quite the task getting a ship out to sea with only three on board.  After some time it was made quite clear that young Turner had much on his mind.

"When I was a lad living in England, my mother raised me by herself. After she died I came here looking for my father."

"Is that so?" Said Jack sounding uneasy.

"Fascinating." Kas said sarcastically.

"My father, Bill Turner? It was only after you learned my name you agreed to help me. Since  that's what I wanted I didn't press the matter, I'm not a simpleton Jack you knew my father."

"I knew him. Probably one of the few who knew him a William Turner. Everyone else just called him "Bootstrap."

"Bootstrap?"

"Good man. Good pirate, I swear you look just like him."

"its not true. He was a merchant sailor. A respectable man who obeyed the law!" Will said in a defensive tone.

"He was a bloody pirate, a scallywag."

"Uh oh, looks like yer one of us now Turner." Kas said wile looking sly. Will shot her a glare.

"My father was not a pirate!" Will said as he drew his sword and pointed it at Jack's neck.

"I wouldn't do that if I were ye." Said Kas coldly as she cocked her gun and aimed it at Will's head.

"Put it away son, its not worth you getting bet again." Jack said calmly.

"You didn't bet me, you ignored the rule of engagement. In a fair fight I'd kill you."

"No you wouldn't, because I'd kill you first." Kas smirked.

"That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, is it?"

Taking this moment Jack and Kas swung one the beams holding one of the sails right into Will, he grasped the beam for dear life and he dangled off the edge.

"Look where yer mouth has gotten you now Will." Kas said as she clung to Jack's arm.

"As long as your hanging there pay attention. The only rules that matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do, for instance you can except that  your father was a pirate and good man, or you can't. Pirate is in your blood, so you'll have to square with that one day. Me for example I could let you drown, but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga just Kas and me, savvy? So, can you sail under the command of pirates? Or can you not?" Jack said as he handed Will his sword.

"Tortuga?" Will repeated.

"Tortuga." Jack and Kas said together.

"Jack Jack Jack, you always know just what to say don't you?" Kas said while laying her head on his chest.

"Of cores I do love, how else would I have won you over?"

Jack and Kas leaned in for a deep passionate kiss. Which Will noticed and just looked at the deck awkwardly.