A New Adventure........

So, as I am sure you have already guessed the three marooners were picked up Elizabeth's father and her James Norrington, who was not pleased to have to see Kas and Jack once more. After witch the group went off to retrieve the young welp Will. 

It did not take to long for them to find where he was with the help of Jack and Kas. Kas though had made a deal with Hector, she merely wanted Jack and her to be left alone after this whole ordeal was to be over with, she also wished not harm to come to Barbosa. 

Jack and Kas went and found Will along with the rest of te undead crewmen. Jack told Hector about the British waiting for him and his men, so they made yet another deal and Jack told Hector of the first of which he agreed to. After Jack cleverly sole one of the 9 pieces of 8, it was made known to poor Kas that Jack would be cursed as well. She was left in shock to see Hectors sword pass right through him.

After fighting off the crewmen Kas dragged Will over to the chest filled with gold and cut his hand and let his blood drip on the treasure breaking the curse, determined to free her lover. But not before Jack shot Hector in the chest ultimately killing him. 

Kas stood in silence as she walked over to Hectors bleeding body and knelt down next to him. 

"Oh Hector......I wish you didn't have to go......not this way........" She sobbed. 

"Aye......it must be......p-please....K-Kas....tell me daughter......I-I'm s-sorry......." His head fell back and he died. Kasandra rose and walked over to Jack and balled into his chest.

After witch, Jack and Kas were led back to Port Royal by Elizabeth and Will, where they were to be hung. Hung, like common thieves, yet Will and Liz were not about to stand for it. Jack and Kas held hands as the platform was about to be dropped from under them. Through a series of shanagins of which I'm sure you know of, Jack and Kas were allowed to go free.

"So where are we off to next Captain?" Kas said to Jack as he took his rightful place as Captain of The Black Pearl once again. 

"Were ever the horizon leads love." Jack said back softly as he pressed a kiss to her lips........