Meeting Will

"Jack love, where will we hid?"

"In here." He said as he led the two of them in a blacksmiths shop. The only person in there was a heavy sleeping man, other that that they were alone. And Jack had handcuffs on.....

"Well I suppose I need to get these thing off soon." Jack smirked.

"Oh can't we use them just for a little while?"  Kas asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Absolutely." Jack pressed his lips to her as she kissed him back eagerly, as things began to get heated they soon realized that having sex would be hard having Jack in handcuffs. So they looked for ways get them off. With the help of a donkey and a large wooden wheel the handcuffs came off. Not long after the door to the ship began to open and Jack and Kas took cover.

"Stay right here love I'll get the man to leave." Jack said.

Jack took out his sword causing the man to turn around.

"Your the one there hunting, the pirate."

"You seem familiar have I threatened you before?"

"I make it a point not to acoiate with pirates."

"Well it would be a shame to put a black mark on yer name."

"You threatened Elizabeth." Will said as he grabbed a sword.

"Only a little."

"Wait....are you Will Turner?" Kas asked as she made her way out form her hiding place.

"Yes I am...do I know you?"

"I'm Kasandra and no we have never met before, but I know all about you."

"So your the Kasandra Elizabeth has told me so much about."

"You two know each other?" Jack asked confused.

"Well kind of, see Elizabeth and I would write back and forth and in her letters she told me about Will here."

"And your with Jack aren't you."

"Yes?"

Hearing this he raised his sword to the both of them, seeming to challenge them. Soon a fight began. The the three of them clanged away at each other. At one point Will lost his sword but just pick up a new one.

"Who makes all these?"

"I do, and I practice with the three times a day."

"You need to find your self a girl mate, or perhaps you practice three times a day  is because you already found a girl and are unable to woo said strumpet, your not a unich are you?"

"I practice three hours a day so that when I meet pirates I can kill them!" 

Will lunged at Kas and Jack pushed her out of the way. More fighting ensued when finally Jack had will at a stale mate. Jack went over and helped Kas up, she was mostly ok except for medium sized bruise on her shoulder. They walked over to Will who was blocking the way out.

"Well I think that introduction could have gone better." Kas said.

"Please move." Jack insisted.

"No!"

"This shot was not meant for you." Jack said as he held up his pistol to Will face. Just after he said this the man who was once sleeping came up behind Jack and broke his empty bottle on his head causing him to pass out. Kasandra gasped seeing Jack fall to the ground next to her. Soon the room was full of Navy men James at the head of them.

"Well well, I guess I finally caught Captain Jack Sparrow and who are you again?" James scoffed.

"Kasandra! Friend of Elizabeth Swann and I demand to see her!"

"Your not in a position to 'demand' anything. Take them away."