Old Friends & a Deal

The crew eventually found where Elizabeth was being held by Barbosa and his crew, in a cave of some sort. They anchored and Kas, Jack and Will got into a long boat and paddled into the cave. Jack and Will got out and went to look for Elizabeth, Kas stayed behind and watched the boat. But she soon got board however and went to go look for Jack. 

On her way to find him she ran into some pirates she thought she recognized. 

"Who be ye?" The one in the big hat with a feather asked while the other two pointed swords at her. 

"I be Kasandra, Captain Kasandra, wait, do I know ye?" The man looked at her closely, Kas just the same. When it hit. 

"Did you say Kasandra? Maxwell?" The mans face lit up.

"Aye.............Hector? Pintel? Regetti? Is that you?" 

"Captain Kas?" The other two said together. Kas, in a strange manner, run up and hugged Barbosa and he hugged back. 

"Oh Hector I thought I would never see you again? What ever became of Mrs. Smith? And your child?" 

"Its been many a year since I've seen Mrs. Smith, as for me child, it was a girl. I named her Corina, I took her to an orphanage, gave her a book and never seen her since." He said with a sad look in his eye. 

"Oh I'm so sorry Hector."

The three sat down and caught up, Kas explained how that Pintel and Regetti were in her old crew and left to be on the Black Pearl. It was nice to meet with old friends indeed. 

"So what has brought ye here? Who are ye hear with?" Asked Barbosa. 

"........I'm hear with Jack and a man named William Turner, were here looking for a woman called Elizabeth." Kas said slowly as she knew that they needed the blood of a Turner, not a Swann. 

Barbosa gave a sly look. "Turner ya say? You wouldn't happen to know where he be?" 

"I do, and I'll give him to you, for a price." Kas said seeing her opportunity. 

"Name it." 

"You give me the woman and I'll give you William. Simple as that. Do we have an accord?" Kas said as she stretched out her hand to his.

"Deal." 

"Now, they've taken him back to the ship I came in, "Interceptor", now I can grantee that Jack and I will lead to and your crew to him so ye can take him. Just one thing, take me to Jack if you please." Kasandra said as she began looking around semi frantically. 

"What be Jack to you?" 

"Just take me to him!" 

"And that I will." 

Barbosa led Kas back to the Pearl where Jack was, waiting to talk to him. 

"Jack!" Kas shouted as they embraced tightly. 

"Ahhh I see......" Barbosa said slyly. "Take these two love birds to the brig." He order one of his crew mates. 

"Apparently there's a leak." Jack said observing the water that permeated the floor. "Now, are you alright?" 

"Yes, I'm fine." 

There was a moment of silence between the two as they just sat and thought about what had happened, and what was to come. 

"I knew him." Kas said breaking the silence. 

"Knew him? You knew Barbosa?" 

"Yes, when I was a girl back in England, he was the lover of my governess Mrs. Smith, she would take me to see him when he was in port. He used to say that I remined him of himself when he was younger, one day Mrs. Smith said that she had to leave my family and never see me again. She was like mother to me Jack, she became pregnant with his child. The next day she was gone. Never to been seen again."

"What became of his child?" 

"He said that he gave her over to an orphanage, he named her Corina, gave her a book of some kind and never saw her again. I do wonder about her though, at one point I thought that she and I could have been sisters, but that was not to be, I even-" She was cut off by the loud banging from outside, a battle was in full swing. A cannon ball nearly took out her and Jack. 

"STOP BLOWING HOLES IN MY SHIP!" Jack shouted. While he was yelling Kas picked the lock and the both went up deck and joined in the fight. The two swung across fighting on the "Interceptor." 

"What are ye whereing a dress for Lizzy?" Kas questioned. In a flash they were removed for the ship and brought back to the Pearl. 

"Hmmmm......well that was mostly fruitless....they did get the medallion though....that's nice." Kas said sarcastically. 

"Why thank you Jack." 

"...Your welcome." 

"Not you we named the monkey Jack. Gents your hope is restored!" Hector cheered. Everyone was on the Pearl, except Will who was stuck on the other ship. Barbosa fired at the ship blowing it sky high. 

"Not gonna see him again...........hump...I was wrong." Kas muttered as Will climbed the ropes reviling that he was still alive.

"Barbosa, she goes free!" Will said as he pointed his gun at Hector.

"I can't die lad." 

"Please don't do anything stupid." Jack whispered. 

"You can't I can." 

"Damn it Will!" Kas shouted at the lad. "Can't you do anything right?" Will rolled his eyes. 

"It seems that ye have us lad, mane your terms Mr. Turner!"

"Elizabeth shall go free, and the crew." 

Of course it was not as it seemed, and Hector had Lizzy Jack and I walk the plank, but not before he had Elizabeth strip form her red dress. The three swam to a near by island and tried to make the best of it.

"Well....Jack....are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Kas asked with a smirk. 

"I might be love......" Jack said as he took Kas in his arms and brought her close to his chest. 

"Is that all you two can think of in a time like this?" Lizzy shouted annoyed at the sight. "Your Captain Jack Sparrow, you were marooned on this Island before, you have done many feats of greatness, now all you can do is think about sex with this woman?" 

"Maybe.....is that wrong?"

"You have a better Idea?" Kas added. Jack rolled his eyes at Elizabeth. 

"Here, rum runners used to use this island to hide there stash." He said as he opened a trapped door in the sand and handed us each a bottle of rum. 

"So that's in then, that's the amazing adventure of Captain Jack Sparrow. You spent three days on an island drinking rum?" 

"Welcome to the Caribbean love." 

They built a bonfire and proceeded to drink and sing, eventually Kas and Jack got dunk and began having sex. Elizabeth just tired to block out the noise of the two going at it.

"This is going to be a long night" She thought as she tried to sleep.