Friends Reunite

The two were now just off the cost of Port Royal now as Kas waited excitedly to see her friend, when she noticed something was off.

"Uhhh..Jack I think were taking on water."

"Bugger, why yes we are, just start getting it out I guess."

"Ok I mean were almost there, its not that bad."

"True, love true."

So they began bucket bigrading out the water but the water kept getting in.

"Jack love will ye please make yer way up the mast so as ye can see where we are."

"Anything for you love."

"Aye were close to port now."

"Wonderful love now we'll...." Kas was caught off guard as they passed three long dead pirates hanging from ropes with a sign next to them saying 'Pirates ye be warned.' Jack and Kasandra exchanged a sad look as they both took of there hats out of respect. At this point there long boat was practaly under water making it hard for Kas to stand in it so Jack picked her up bridal style as there ship was sinking fast. Once they made it to a dock there ship was no longer to be see accept for the mast.

"Its a shilling to tie up at the docks and I'll need to know your name." a man said as he came up to the two of them demanding money.

"What do ye say to three shillings and we forget the name." Jack persuaded the man.

"Welcome to Port Royal Mr. and Mrs. Smith." The man said satisfied with the extra money. As the man walked away Jack picked up the mans fat money bag.

"A little something extra for my woman ay?" 

"Oh Jack what ever am I to do with ye." Jack placed his arm around her waist and gave Kas a warm smile as he gave her a peck on the lips. Kas really liked it that Jack didn't mind showing affection when there in public, it made her feel loved and safe. 

"Love do ye hear that?" Kas asked Jack.

"Aye yes I do."

The sound was of flute playing inside the large stone fort behind them.

"Ye know Elizabeth did say that there would be some kind of secrmony going on when we arrive. That must be what's going on in there."

"I suppose so love, what shall we do in the mean time?" Jack asked smirking.

"Well I can think of many things we could do." She responded getting aroused. The two soon began making out and want to find a privet place to go and well...you know....

"Love ye see that ship over there."

"Aye Jack."

"Well no one is on it and we could use it for a while if were quiet."

"I like yer thinking." So they began making there way over to the docked ship, only to be stopped by two guards.

"This dock is off limits to civilians." The skinny one of the men stated.

"I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately." 

"Oh Jack." Kas said trying to hold back her laughter.

"Gents if ye don't mind, me and me sexy man would like to use yer ship for just a little while." Kasandra said while trying to bribe them with some money.

"We are kings men and we will not be bribed." The fatter of the two said. As the one said this Jack started up conversation with them about his old ship "The Black Pearl" distracting them while Kas made her way on board the ship. Soon the two men began bickering as Jack got on board with Kas.