A Pirates Life

Captain Kas made good on her promise to her crew, they had good food ad drink good pay and beautiful wenches at there disposal. Kasandra enjoyed finally being a pirate, her childhood dream finally come true. She loved being feared and respected, it did not take long for others in the Caribbean to notice a new pirate in town. Kas became known as "Lady Death", "She Devil" and "Queen Cobra" it didn't take long for her to gain quite the kill count. Kasandra became know for giving no quarter to anyone in her way. Kasandra also had been keeping in touch with Elizabeth, she told Kas all about Will so much that Kas felt like she already knew him. Her ship "The White Lady" was soaked with the blood of her enemies very day, but Kas did not care it fueled her. She and crew became quite wealthy quickly, Kasandra finally had power, good food and drink a roof over her head and good clothes. Her clothes consisted of: a long brown over coat, a dark brown three corner hat, leather boots, a white shirt she wore to show off that indeed she was a woman, a black vest, three belts that held her weapons and lots of jewelry. But Kas still felt that something was missing.

One day while Kas was pacing about in her cabin feeling particularly sad, she called for her First Mate Joshame Gibbs, he was a good friend to her.

"Mr. Gibbs."

"Aye Captain."

"Do you think me.......beautiful."

"If ye are asking if I am in love with you, no I'm not. But not to mean that yer not beautiful Captain."

"Oh Mr. Gibbs I have everything that I have every wanted, food, drink, good clothes, respect, everything! But I feel so alone. It makes me sick I tell you bloody sick!" Kas cried angrily as she threw an empty bottle on the floor causing it to shatter.

"Well...I do know that there is someone out there for everyone Captain, don't give up hope."  

"Thank you Mr. Gibbs that will be all."  

Mr. Gibbs was one of the original crew mates before they became pirates and was Kas' only friend on the ship. Sadly after a few weeks after that talked Gibbs got another offer from a pirate captain to come on his ship and Gibbs agreed. Kasandra was sad to see him go but there were no hard feelings.

About a month after Gibbs had left, Kasandra was in port and took a look at the wanted posters to see if there was a high bounty to be had. She looked at all the prices when her eyes fell on one poster in particular, for a pirate by the name of Jack Sparrow. Kas took his poster of the board and studied it carefully. She gazed at his long brown dreadlocks, his deep dark eyes, those lovely lips and that nice looking....... ;) When Kas looked at him she felt different inside, she smiled and had a warm feeling. Before she knew it Kasandra was in love with a man she had never met.

Kasandra now had a new mission, to find Jack Sparrow. She and her crew started out on there hunt right away. For months they looked high and low on every island in the Caribbean time and time again but they could not find him. Kas went to watch all the hangings she could just to see if her beloved Jack was among one of those to be killed, but he was not.

This hunt had been very taxing on poor lovelorn Kas, she looked at his poster every day wondering where he was, was he safe? Was he hurt somewhere? Did he already have a lady in his life? And most importantly would he be able to love someone was bloody as Kas?