To Port Royal We Go!

As of the time Kas and Jack met its been about a year now. One day while Kas and Jack were strolling around on deck a crewmen pulled up one of the fish nets with a bottle inside.

"Oi take a gander at this Captain." He said as he handed the bottle over to Kasandra.

"Hmmm its got a letter inside......an its from Elizabeth!!! What are the odds?"

"Who is Elizabeth love." Jack asked while nuzzling her neck.

"Oh Jack....," Kas trailed off, "Oh right she's me first friend form way back ye see. And she's invited me to come to Port Royal to visit her, she says there will be some kind of ceremony going on the same day, oh and she says I can bring a friend!" 

"Uhhh love how well will this all go over....us going to Port Royal considering were pirates." 

"Oh that will be fine see I know Elizabeth and I know her father, the governor..... sorta. It will be fine."

"Well love if ye were going to Port Royal then were going to Port Royal." And they were on there way. It did not take long for them to get there as they were not far form Port Royal when Kas had found the letter.

"Oh dear."

"What's the trouble love."

"Well its just that we being pirates and all I don't want my beautiful ship to destroyed or stolen."

"I suppose ye'll have to had it some where then ay?"

"Aye Jack I will, I guess we could house it some place and take a long boat into port."

"Brilliant love! That's just what we'll do."

Kasandra found an honest man who said that he would keep her ship safe for as long as she needed, the man lived about 100 miles from where Port Royal was. So Kas said what she thought would be a temporary goodbye to her men and she and Jack gathered up some essential things and hopped in there long boat off to Port Royal.

"Well were on our way now! Gosh it will be nice to see Elizabeth again and I'm sure she'll like you Jack."

"Well love her opinion dose not really matter to me as long as ye won't leave me for some other pirate ye might meet." Jack said jokingly.

"Oh my sexy Jack, I can confidently say that no man can ever and will ever turn me head away from ye."

The two gazed into each others eyes and soon began to make out. And if you have been reading this story for awhile I'm sure ye can imagine what happened next..........

The next morning Kas woke up naked to the sun just peaking up over the horizon, she looked over to see her naked pirate lying next her sleeping probably wiped out from last night.

"Morning love." Kas whispered to her man as she place both arms around him.

"Wait, don't move. I must be the luckiest pirate in the Caribbean."

"Oh Jack. I think we should arrive at Port Royal today, so that means that we should probably get dressed love." 

"If ye insisted then."