Jack

Kasandra's hunt for Jack had turned up nothing, one day feeling hopeless Kas decided to pull in at Tortuga to drink away her sorrows.

She went into the main bar area and bought a bottle of rum and chugged it. Kas watch as wenches made out with drunk pirates and ran off to have sex them, she wondered what it was like to have the attention of a man but Kasandra was not willing to lower herself to a wench. Seeing all this made Kas feel sick so she went outside in the mostly dark night and sat under a palm tree. Kasandra knew that she was probably never find Jack and would be doomed to live out her life alone, she put her face in her knees and cried.

Her crying must have been quite loud as it garnered the attention of a near by man.

"Oi are ye alright over there!" The man cried out to Kas.

"Its none of your concern." Kas responded through her tears. The man could tell that she was in distress and started walking over to her, once he reached her he held out a bottle of rum to Kas.

"Thanks...just please go....wait!" Kas said curiously. "Hold up your lantern to yer face."

As the man did so Kasandra's mouth fell open. Standing before her was non other than Jack Sparrow himself.

"If ye want me to go then I'll go."

"Wait....please stay with me."

"Alright love, I will." Jack said to her in a soothing voice.

Jack sat down next to Kasandra under the palm tree and gave her a warm smile which made Kas blush. She moved closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder. Jack and Kas gazed into each others eyes by the light of his lantern, Jack pushed a hair from her face and put his hand on Kasandra's cheek.

"What brings ye to Tortuga love?" He asked her.

Kas thought of what to say as she looked into his brown eyes, she felt so comfortable siting with Jack so she told him her whole story. How she was abused most of her life and how she longed to be pirate and how that eventually led her to her lonely spot where she was now.

"That sound horrible." Jack said as he slipped his hand around her waist, which made Kas stand up.

"If ye think I'm a wench then ye have another thing coming!" She screamed at him.

"Love the thought never crossed me mind."

"Well alright if ye say so." Kas smirked.

The two sat back down, Jack looking into her eyes and slowly came in for a kiss which Kas was all to ready for. She smiled as the kiss deepened Jack asked permission to come in deeper, Kasandra answered opening her mouth allowing their tongues to wrap around each other. Kas let out a soft moan as she pined him to the ground never breaking the kiss.