Fights and Wounds

Warning this chapter dose have some British slang so it might be confusing in parts

From that day on Kas knew for sure that Jack would be hers for ever. Though Jack had loved freedom and old beloved "Black Pearl" Kasandra bested them all in his life. The two cuddled close that night Jack knew that Kas wouldn't be up for sex that night seeing what had happened that day so the deciding on cuddling and drinking rum.

However the next morning Kas lifted the blankets only to see them both naked.

"Wow, well I guess we did have a romp last night oh well."  She thought.

"Jack," Kas whispered as she lifter he head off his warm chest.

"Morning love," he responded kissing her lips.

"Shall we take down a Spanish ship today?" 

"Anything ye say Captain."

As Jack started to get out of bed he to noticed that they were both naked.

"Uhhh...love did we....last night??"

"Yes Love I think we did." Kas said giggling.

"I don't really remember...... must have been the rum." He decided.

"I think so to love, well lets go get that Spanish Ship."

"Moring gents today is the day the we take on that Spanish Ship I've been talking about. Now according to me charts it should be coming up soon, so everyone to yer battle stations." Kas commanded and the men fell into place.

Soon the ship was in there sights and "The White Lady" opened cannon fire on the Spanish and in no time a battle had begun.

Kas and her men quickly invaded the Spanish ship and raided them clean as swords clanged and shots were fired. Kasandra swung back to her ship to see Jack bravely fighting the Spaniards on deck. Kas joined in the fight with jack.

However Jack was caught off guard and one Spaniard grazed Jack's hip with his sword, causing Jack to double over in pain. 

"NOOO!!!!" Kas wailed. "YOU BASTERED!!" She shouted as she jabbed her sword into the Spaniard killing him. 

The rest of the crew took care of the remaining Spaniards while Kas led Jack to there cabin laying him down gently on the bed.

"Jack my love are you alright?"

"Well I've been better me self." He winced in pain.

"Here now let me take off yer trousers."

"Ye don't have to ask love." Jack smirked.

Kas pulled off his pants reveling a medium sized wound on his hip.

"Here this might hurt a little bit love." Kas said as she poured some alcohol into his wound.

"Ok now I'll bandage ye up. Well I suppose that really means no getting stuffed tonight then."

"Who ever said we can't get a leg over tonight."

"Look at ye yer all banged up around yer.....uhhh.. knob area, it would probably hurt ye some."

"There's more that one way to bang love."

"My yer persistent aren't ye......well I'll see what I's can do. How about ye have a nice kipper feast ay?"

"My though exactly love."

Though this wasn't what they would normally do in bed Jack up for bit of a change, seeing as he was injured after all. Kas stripped and climbed on top his chest and they began to exchange spits back and fourth heating things up.

"Love... would... ye like... yer Aussie kiss now?" Jack asked between breaths.

"That would be lovely my sexy pirate."

Hearing this Kas made her way up to where his face was and Jack quickly went to town on her. Kasandra was enjoying this much more that she thought as she let out a loud moan. The feeling of Jack going down on her undercarriage was amazing, she soon reached her orgasm with a final loud moan and got off Jack.

"My my that was....amazing my love." Kas said completing Jack.

"Indeed it was, we should do that more often."

"Don't ye worry we will."