Joshua Priestly

Jack and Kasandra had had a spicy relationship for about 5 months now and the crew knew it. It was nice to have Kas not extremely angry all the time, but there displays of affection were a bit annoying to the crew but there was not thing they could do or else Kas would probably kill them. Though it was exhilarating and hot Kas was still unsure that Jack didn't just want her for her body, she was worried that the next time they pulled into port Jack would just go find a new woman to be with. However, Jack would soon have his time to really show her his undying love and devotion.

Now Kas had a rather new crew member named Joshua Priestly who was well shall we say more that a bit enamored with her looks. He would constantly find a reason to talk to her and get up in her face and neither Kas nor Jack liked that one bit.

"Captain! Have I secured the ropes correctly?" Joshua asked her excitedly.

"It is fine Priestly." Kas responded annoyed.

"Please call me Josh why don't ye?"

Kasandra gave him a disgusted look and turned away from him. As mentioned before Jack was not pleased with the way Joshua was acting towards his lady. So one day Jack decided to tell him all about it.

"Priestly! Come er!" Jack ordered.

"Aye sir, what do ye be needing?"

"As a fellow man I know just what's going on inside that head of yers when ye look at my lady. Ye look or do anything worse like that again and I'll kill ye without hesitation. Have I made me self clear." 

"Very." Joshua said gulping.

"Good."

After this confrontation Jack thought it would be best if Kas stayed close to him and she liked that idea. Kasandra felt good knowing that Jack was by her side, it made her feel safe and comforted. However one day Kas asked Jack to head up to one of the crows nest to secure a loose rope as everyone else was busy at the time, just as Jack made it to the top Joshua decided to make a horrible mistake.

Joshua came up from be hind Kas and started to tie her hands behind her back.

"PRIESTLY! WHAT ARE YE DOING TO ME?!" Kas shrieked.

Joshua grinned deviously as he ripped off his pants and started on Kasandra's. 

"JACK!!! HELP ME!!!!"

In a flash Jack swung down from the crows nest kicking Joshua in the head pinning him to the ground.  Jack landed on deck and violently beet him senseless ripping Joshua's jaw in the process. Jack got out his knife and sliced his middle leaving Joshua a dead bloody mess.  

Jack scooped up Kas and took to there cabin where he sat on the bed and held her as she cried into his chest. 

"Oh Jack," she sniffed. "I was so frightened."

"I know love, everything is alright now I've got ye."

"Why did ye do it Jack?"

"Why? because that filthy creature was about to do unimaginable things to the only woman who I have ever loved."  

"Ye do love me don't ye?"

"Aye love I love ye more that anything."