Romance

WARNING! Smut ahead! As there will be in the rest of book! Adult content! You have been warned ;)

Just as the sun peeked over the horizon and poured into there room, Kas slowly opened her eyes thinking about that amazing night they had had together. She lifted her head up off of Jack's chest where she had been sleeping, he was still asleep. 

"Well we did give each other quite the workout last night." Kas thought to herself while smirking.

"Good Morning my love." She whispered to Jack as she placed a kiss on his chest.

"That was quite the night, would you like to repeat it again sometime?" Jack asked giving her a lustful look.

"Oh I think we can very soon. Today I will get to see where ye fit in in the crew" 

"I think I already found where I fit in love."

"Jack! Yer terrible." Kas said giggling. Truth be told he was the only one who could make her truly smile and giggle.

The two of them got dressed and headed out to greet the crew. Kasandra had a crew of about 300 men all doing many things. She was interested to see where she would place Jack, other than in between her legs.

"Well Jack I suppose ye know all about was is to be done on a ship, in what position do ye feel the most comfortable in?"

"I do suppose I'd feel comfortable in any position love." Jack said with a fiery look in his eye.

"Good lord Jack, I'd hate that if I didn't love it so much." Saying this made Kas think about what he had said to her last night.

"Umm....Jack...I know we haven't known each other long at all but.....did ye mean what ye said to me last night?"

"What ye say is true my dear. But yes I absolutely meant what I said. I do love you, and not just for yer beautiful features. You are unlike an woman I have ever meet before in me life." 

"Oh Jack ye don't know how much that means to me!" Kas squealed as she threw her arms around him and he hugged her back.

"Well how about I ye start off with the rigging then? And we'll see where our day goes from  there....." Kasandra said lustfully.

"I can hardly wait love."

Jack proved to be quite good working at the rigging, he was very strong and did excellent work. Kas enjoyed watching him work, while he worked with the rigging he was shirtless most of the time causing her to ogle at him, which Jack didn't mind as he did the same to her. Jack was the only man that Kas had ever had romantic feelings for in her life. As for Jack Kas was the only woman who he had ever felt real love in his life as well. 

After Jack was settled in his new job on deck, Kas thought that maybe she should go chart tomorrows cores. She sat down at her large mahogany table in her cabin and studied that charts and maps of the Caribbean. Kasandra was hard at work for about 2 hours in that time she could feel herself wanting Jack right now. The more she thought of him the hotter she became until she could take it no longer.

"Uhh...Jack could ye come here for a moment please."

"Aye love, what services are ye needing from me ay?"

Without a word more she yanked him into her cabin and locked to door. Jack came over to her and started kissing her hungrily which she happily kissed him back. 

"Now please Jack."

"As you say Captain."

The two locked lips over and over again as Kas began undoing his belt with a naughty look in her eye, he responded by slipping off her tight blouse which was already showing plenty of her breast. Kas successfully got her belt undone and tore of the rest of his close leaving him naked at her mercy. Jack was surprised by her energy but aroused at the same time. At this point they were both naked and hot as could be, Kas pushed Jack on to the bed gently as she began to leave a trail of kisses down his torso causing his body to tingle with pleasure. She had kissed him all the way down to where his cock is and stopped. Jack had really been enjoying this and could feel him self growing with every kiss making him almost full length. Almost.

"Love why did ye stop?" Jack asked making eye contact with her.

"Oh I'm just admiring ye from a different level......I must say you do not disappoint." Kas said as she licked her lips getting ready for what she was about to do.

She came down to where he wanted her as she gently sucked on him. This was the first time Jack had ever felt this sensation before and he loved it! His eyes rolled back into his head as he moaned in pleasure, he could feel her tongue wrap around him like a vine sucking him in deeper.

"Love, I'm going to..." He stammered hopping she would get the warning.

Kas got him out of her mouth, she slowly made her way on top of him as he glided inside her. The two both moaned in sink as Jack could feel his release coming fast. Kas grinded away on him as her orgasm came near. With one final thrust they both peeked as Kasandra screamed out his name in pleasure, soon they were both lying next to each other covered in sweat.

"Wow....I must say yer an expert love."

"Ahhh thank you Jack, Well to tell you the truth yer the first man I ever....uhhh....well....had sex with"

"No, thats not possible."

"Yeah it is."

"Well......as strange as this is to admit.....yer the first woman I had ever had sex with as well."

"No, not the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow. Is that true."

"Every word love."