Escape

Early the next morning, Kas slightly opened her eyes to the morning sun. Her head still resting on Jack's warm chest, as he was still sleeping. His arms were tight around her making sure she was safe and warm. Kasandra was in bliss, even thought they were in jail. 

"Good morning love." Jack whispered as he gently pushed some hair from her face. "How are you feeling today?"

"Better I think..........Thank you Jack." Kas said as she looked at the ground and blushed.

"What for?"

"For holding me when I was asleep........it really made me feel safe and....loved."

"Anytime love." Jack replied giving a soft smile.

Though Jack had found other ladies attractive in the past, Kasandra was the only woman who he had had any true feelings for. He found himself wanting to protect and care for her, even thought he knew that she could protect and care for herself. Never before had he ever felt like he should ever care for a woman. He was quite glad that he had made her feel this way, he hoped that they would be able to feel this way forever. Jack brought his lips down to hers as they softly kissed.

"My lady."

"My Captain." They both mumbled as they continued to kiss. However there moment was interrupted by Will who burst in and quickly regretted it. 

"You there Spa- Oh lord, do forgive me I didn't mean to...."

"Oi look who is it! The bloody lot who got us in er in the first place! Come to say sorry ay?" Kas said while grabbing the cell bars and glaring at Will.

"No, you two should be locked up, your pirates after all." He stated mater-of-factly.

"You did cause me woman to get quite the gash on her pretty little head and for that you need to learn a lesson," Jack said as he grabbed Will by the collar "but firstly why did you even come here in the first place lad?"

"Very well, your familiar with the ship The Black Pearl?"

"I've heard of it."

"Who hasn't." Kas added.

"Where dose it make birth?" Asked Will.

" 'Where dose it make birth?' Have you not heard the stories? " Jack retorted. " Captain Barbosa and his crew of miscreants sail from the island of Isla Demurta, its an island that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is."

"Where is it?" 

"Why ask us?" Kasandra said.

*sigh*"Because your pirates." Said Will defeatedly.

"And you want to turn pirate yourself ay?" Jack asked.

"Never......they captured Mrs. Swann."

"Oh so it is that you found a girl!" Jack exclaimed.

"Wait wait wait, now why should we help you? I see no gain in it for us, and after all you were the one who had us put er." Kas remarked.

"I can get you out of here."

"How's that the keys run off."

"I helped make these cells, these are half pin barrel hinges. With the right leverage and the proper application of strength, the door will life free."

Kas and Jack gave each other a look of confusion as she raised an eyebrow at Will.

"What's you name?" Jack asked.

"Will Turner."

"That would be short for William then, good strong name, no doubt named for your father."

"Yes."

"Well Mr. Turner I've had a change of heart, if you set us free I promise to take you to The Black Pearl and save your bonny lass, do we have an accord?"

"Agreed now please let us out." Kas said.

Just as he said Will lifted the cell door and it shifted free, Jack and Kas got the affects and the three of the left the jail. They congregated on a beach to decide what to do next, of cores Jack had a plan.

"So we commandeer that ship?" Will asked pointing at the "Interceptor."

"No we commandeer that ship." Jack said as he pointed at a lifeboat."

"What?"

"Just go along with it, it will all work itself out boy just wait and see." Kas snapped at Will.

"One more thing, how far are you willing to go for this girl?"

"I'd die for her."

"Oh good we have nothing to worry about then."

The trio crept underneath the lifeboat and walked it underwater, though it may seem odd that's how they did it. After a while they made there way to "Interceptor" in the lifeboat, Jack and Kasandra decaled that they would be taking over the ship and well Will tried his best to sound intimidating. They succeeded and the crewmen left the ship leaving it to the two pirates. They soon made there way out to the open sea, but not before James Norrington tried to blast them down, however they were already out of range.