What a Night!!

Things were now getting quite heated between the two of them, just as Kas was beginning to undo Jack's shirt it began to rain. It took awhile for them to notice the change in the weather though.

"Oh lor ahhh! Well seeing as now it is raining and seeing how I feel about ye, welcome to my crew!" Said a soaking wet ;) Kas.

"And seeing how I feel about ye as well, I accept!" Jack responded.

The couple got up off the ground and headed back to "The White Lady."

"Ello men this is Jack Sparrow he's the newest member of our crew, this has been a long day and we'll I mean I'll see ye in the morning." Kasandra said to her crew quickly as she lead Jack to her cabin. He cabin was quite large and had many decorations, it had: A queen sized bed that she stole (yeah she did that) with a red bead spread, an ornately designed area rug, velvet curtains, golden wine goblets, her own personal stash of rum, a huge oak table with detailed chairs and of cores her wardrobe. 

"So tell me love what brought ye Tortuga?" Kasandra whispered to Jack in a flirty tone as the two lied down on her bead.

"I was viciously mutinied upon by me own men." Jack responded while he went in to kiss her neck. Needless to say Kas was really into it but naturally they wanted more.....

"Love shall we finished what we started?" Jack said seductively.

"Absolutely." Kas responded with a dirty smile.

Jack took her in his lap as they began to locking lips over and over,  Kas could feel herself getting wetter by the minute. Jack started working on undoing her corsets as Kasandra took off his vest and undid his shirt, they had to break the kiss as Jack went to make sure the door was locked. He came back to a very thirsty Kas still working on her corsets.

"This is seeming quite difficult love....one moment." Jack grabbed his knife and sliced through it throwing it to the floor. Once her corsets was off Jack slipped Kas' shirt off with easy admiring her gorgeous white breasts while she was lying on the bed.

"Like what you see?"  She asked smirking at Jack.

"Indeed." He responded transfixed by her beauty. Jack gently pulled down her trousers as Kas closed her eyes in anticipation to feel him inside her. The two of them did find out that yes was all ready very wet and blushing at this point. 

"Oh lor....I...uhh....I'm sorry." Kasandra said shyly.

"Nothing to be ashamed of love." Jack said tenderly. He reached around her and cupped her breasts as Kas noticed Jack's bulge, which made her blush. He took of his belts and slipped of his trousers. The two of them savored the view of each other as Jack got in bed next to Kas as she got on top of him.

"Ye ready love?" He asked her lustfully.

"More that ye know." Kas whispered to Jack.

Jack slipped in her easily causing Kasandra to moan. Things started off slow with Jack slowly thrusting in and out of her teasing Kas, soon things got faster he thrusted deeper in her becoming harder now. Kas bounced up and down on him as Jack held on to her waist getting them into a nice rhythm. They picked up the pace now Jack could feel her getting tighter around him as their climax was coming to a head, Jack to could feel his release coming .

"Jack!" she screamed out in pleasure feeling her orgasm coming.

"Don't slow down I'm all most there Jack." Kas said between catching her breath.

"Oh I have no intention to love."  

Kasandra threw her head back reaching her orgasm with one final thrust from Jack feeling his release inside her. The two of them laid on the bed covered in sweat.

"Well...I would certainly do that again very soon." Kas said between breaths.

"As would I love." Jack said smiling. The two of them threw a blanket on them selves and started to drift off to sleep.

"I love ye Kasandra." He whispered to her as his kissed her head.

"I love ye to Jack." She replied softly she feel asleep on Jack with his arms around her.