Note:

~Completed~
~Started: November 9th, 2020~
~Finished: January 31st, 2021~

Before I start writing it, I would like to mention a few important things, thank you for your attention. I know this won't be read by many as I am just starting it, but I will really like to know your opinions about the ship. I have done many researches before actually starting it and I'll try my best to finish it as soon as possible. 

1. If you do not ship TodoBaku, please don't drop hate comments. I really like and respect all the ships and opinions about all. Though criticism and supportive comments are welcome. I would want to know where I'm going wrong and correct it and improve. Supportive comments really make me happy : )

2. Do not comment anything homophobic, transphobic, or anything of that sort. If you don't like it, don't read it.

3. I will try my best to maintain the characters as the canon ones are but if I might drift off because of the plot or in general but I will try my best not to. In some cases, there might be. 

4. There might be triggering topics, and if there is one in the chapter, I will include a warning. 

The cover is made by the amazing ticklestarz THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love it!! ^^ 

That's it, and without further delay, I will start the chapter. I will update as soon as possible and complete the book. Hope y'all like and enjoy it.